Gloriosa Lily Vine seeds,Cross pollinated. looking .......

Fort Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10b)

I cross pollinate so these Gloriosa Lily vine seeds are a mixture of pure as well as an interesting mix of: Gloriosa Rothschildiana, Superba and Carnosii vine plants.

I'd love to find the following seeds:
Fragrant Parma Violet seeds
Passiflora Mollissima (banana passion fruit - pink flower)
Gloriosa vine. Standard and hybrids (I have Rothschildiana, Superba & Carnosii)
sWEET PEAS: all areThompson & Morgan seeds: TM: Lathyrus: Odorata 'Melody Rose; Odoratus 'Sugar n Spice; Odoratus 'Fragrantissima; Odoratus 'King Size Navy Blue'; Grandiflorus 'Elegant Ladies; Grandiflorus 'Heirloom Mixed; Odoratus 'Bright & Breezy.
Impatients: Claeri, Sakerana, Jungle Sunset, Kilimanjari, 'Pare's Hybrid' Parrot . Parrot Variegated form, or Morsei (velvet love).
South African seeds: annuals

This message was edited Oct 24, 2008 11:56 PM

Thumbnail by bedouin
North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

I might have some TM King Size Navy Blue for you. Let me look and get back with you.

Blackshear, GA(Zone 8a)

Hi Bedouin, I have gloriosa lily "greenii" and "lutea", I would be interested in your "superba" which has a green bloom. PLMK. André

Nicole, still waiting on the night blooming jasmine.

Andre, I have mixed all of my seeds types together, no longer separating them into various types as the new flowers often are quite different from the parents so its impossible to keep track of whats what; particularly since I dont sell any of the seeds!

If you'd like to have some of them, you are welcome and I'd love to have some of yours in exchange.

I'm attached a 'vignette' of some of the ones from my garden.

Let me know if you are interested, ok!
Cheers,
Joanmary

This message was edited Oct 27, 2008 8:54 AM

Thumbnail by bedouin
Blackshear, GA(Zone 8a)

Hi Joanmary, Beautifull pictures. I was looking for gloriosa "superba" which I do not have. I still can send you ten seeds of both to you. Since your address is not in the exchange, I will need it to send the seeds. André

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi Joanmary,
I don't have anything that you want,but I could do SASE.Let me know.
Thanks,
~Synda~

Andre, thanks so much. Of course I'd love to have them, but wait a bit: I'm placing an order with Thompson & Morgan for a packet of G. Superba seeds. If you'd like to wait till I get them, we could do an exchange then. Should take about 2 weeks for delivery, I presume.

synda, send a Dmail for SASE mailing particulars.

Blackshear, GA(Zone 8a)

Hi Joanmary, I will send ten of both (gloriosa lily "greenii" and "lutea") to you in a SASBE tomorrow. Thanks for the offer, I appreciate and willing to wait for them. Have a great day. André

Andre, I'll Dmail you when T&M seeds arrive. Thanks, I look forward to growing these Gloriosa's! I wonder what cross fertilization will result in??!! Do you do cross fertilize yours as well? Always a surprise!

Blackshear, GA(Zone 8a)

Hi Joanmary, Your seeds are already packed. Can you d-mail your address. André

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Bedouin,

Here is your best bet for seeds of S.Aftrica> http://www.silverhillseeds.co.za/ByCategory.asp they have a good selection.

I have bought from Silverhill seeds of S. African foxglove (Ceratotheca) and Osteospermum and have some of them available if you have an interest.

The foxglove is indestructible, has flowers of white or lavender. The osteospermum is an annual for me. I start them now and the blooms are in spring and early summer, then they die in the humidity of summer.

Below is a photo of the foxglove>

Thumbnail by DaleTheGardener

Synda, Jo-ann & David, your seeds are packaged & will be in the mail tomorrow.

David, Received your Gloriosa seeds yesterday. Thank you so much. I'll em you when the T&M seeds come in and will mail them immediately. ps. how do you add the accent? Its sitting on the keyboard, but I've not been able to put it above the vowel!!! :)

All seeds have been sent out.

Dale, thank you very much for the link. Much appreciated. Lovely foxgloves! If they are growing in Tampa, they should thrive here as well!

Blackshear, GA(Zone 8a)

Hi bedouin, It is André. You hold the left ALT and type130 on the numeric keyboard, then release the ALT on a PC. Glad the gloriosa lily seeds made it there. André

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.