Note to self on bleach

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

I'm a little high right now...I know you all are smarter than I am, at least I hope so but here is what happened just in case-

It all started with my hubby spilling coffee on his nice white dress shirt. What do I do? I take bleach to it in the kitchen sink. All said and done, tossed it in the washer (with a little more bleach added to the washer water I go back to clean up the sink. Water drained, I notice how nice and shiny the sink is. Well, can't have one side outshine the other right? So, I pour some bleach into the other side with cold water. Let it soak, drain it, and viola! Beautiful kitchen sink!

The downside, it took my nostrils burning to realize none of the windows were open and the bleach fumes were locked into the house with me...yikes!!! The house is now airing out nicely but my nose still burns...never use that much bleach without opening the windows!!!!!

My hubby's shirt and my sink are clean though!

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!