I hate freak weather

West Caldwell, NJ(Zone 6b)

I guess mine will bite it tonight. Now mind you its 56 today, and yesterday tonight's low was predicted in maybe the high 30s. But today they change it to 24 with frost. A drop of 32 degrees in a matter of hours with virtually no winds? Weird. And the low right after that in the next few days is in the 50s. Oh well...

Bath, NY(Zone 5b)

Join the crowd , Todd. Had frost two nights ago but my house is till filled with the remaining blooms. I just got mine cut down and tin foiled so next week the whole process begins!

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

It's that blasted clear sky that drops temps that rapidly out here Tod; and we have nothing but stars above tonight. To rebound to a low in the 50's is weird indeed.

I keep wishing I would have taken the time to check all tags or make a dahlia map by this time, but no. Hopefully, I have things labelled well, but I can think of 4 that need tweaking/correcting. It could be spinach surpise for the dahlias any night now.

West Caldwell, NJ(Zone 6b)

Well, somehow I dodged that bullet. Not a scratch. Perhaps it was the upward revision to 30 degrees. I'd just like them to last till Earl and Kenora Clyde finish opening the first blooms, way too short on white blooms this year. Spinach surprise?!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.