♫♪Happy Birthday♫♪ Gapeahen, Donna&#

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday Donna! Have a day where you do absolutely nothing but what you want to do. Let both your Rogers wait hand and foot on you today. You deserve a little TLC today, my friend. Eat a slice of cake for me and put some ice cream on my slice.

Thumbnail by Cordeledawg
Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Well the picture of the cake turned out to be geese in the ol' pond. Maybe that's a good thing so I'm not going to change it. Happy Birthday and will someone post a cake for Donna please. I'm not with it as usual. Blow out your candles in one big puff my friend.

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy BDay Donna!

How's it feel to be 21 :-)

BB

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Dear Donna. Hope you are having an extra special day.

Thumbnail by beclu727
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Donna!! Maypop and all the critters here wish you a great day.

We're pulling out the winter wear and putting in the storm windows after seeing the ten day forecast. Brrrr!
Laurel

Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel
Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

Happy, Happy, Donna! Hope it was a wonderful day! Samantha

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Belated Birthday! :)

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

Thanks everyone ......Yes I had a wonderful quite BD with just Me & my plants!!

Hug's to All!

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

Happy very belated Birthday!

Thumbnail by LiliMerci
Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

Thanks LiliMerci
Please name that beautiful flower for me!

It's a Feathered Morning Glory. The first bloom is single and all the ones I got after that were doubles.

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Donna! Happy happy belated birthday my darlin! Did you have a good day and indeed rest and enjoy a bit????

Hey LiliMerci, that Feather Morning Glory of yours IS BEAUTIFUL! Any chance of a baby at the next RU????

I haven't seen any seeds from it. I've tried to hand pollinated and not had any luck. It is a late bloomer. Hopefully, I will be able to salvage the plant and it will bloom again next year. Worst case, I think I have 2 seeds that I saved, so I will grow them again next year if they germinate.

Remind me in the spring and I will bring them for you if I have any. :)

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I will remind you. Thanks.

Well, I forgot, you don't live too far from me. I'll bring them over to your house. Hmmm. Do you want the vine now? This next week or two? It has not die back yet. It's actually still blooming.

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I bet it's too late now huh? Haven't been checking DG for while, been busy getting some yard stuff ready for winter and started painting indoors again! I'm sorry. Has it died back already?
Coby

Yes, it's dead. Those 2 days with the hard freeze did them in. May be in the spring...

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

yea, will have to wait.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.