CLOSED: Squash, Pumpkin and Gourd Seeds

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

I'm still unpacking my seeds and I came across several large envelopes of seeds I keep forgetting I have. I saved them from plants grown in '05 and '06 so these aren't fresh seeds, but a decent portion of them should still be viable.

I have heaping piles of:
Miniature white gourds - if I remember correctly, these ones are a mix - most of them are the little white gourds that look like tiny pumpkins and others are more of a white crookneck looking squash ('06 seeds)

'Spaghetti' squash ('05)
'Tiger Stripes' pumpkin ('06)
'We-Be-Little' pumpkin ('05 and '06 seeds)

These were saved at the beginning of my adventures in seed saving so no guarantee that they're hundred percent true to type (though most should be), but before I just throw them out I thought I'd check to see if anyone is feeling adventurous and would like to give them a try for SASBE. If interested just drop me a D-mail.

Thanks,
Amanda

's-Gravenhage, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Hi Amanada,

Would love to help you get rid of your piles of seeds. The more, the better!

In return, you can pick whichever you want from my list: http://www.freewebs.com/belevenissen-van-een-tuinkabouter/apps/webstore

Please send d-mail if you want to send them to me.....

BTW, your seeds have just arrived, in splendid conditions!

Thanks!

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

Hello,

Fantastic! I'm so very glad to hear that the foxglove seeds arrived safely. Your Vaccinium ovatum berries are almost dry and ready to head that way as well.

If you would like the squash seeds, I'd certainly love to send them your way. I have a significant quantity and while I'll be planting a few of them myself I'd have to grow nothing but these seeds for the next couple of years to use them all myself.

I sent a D-Mail your way. Thanks!

~Amanda

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.