real name list-interested?

Elwell, MI

Been a while since I visited............. sure got a lot of catching up to do. My name is Margie and at 73 I'm not too original so on facebook it's margiemorford, margie329@msn.com, margie_morford@yahoo.com I have yahoo IM also. so any of you please consider this an open invatation to just "pop" in any time and I will add you to my list. Oh yes I don't do chat rooms, prefer one on one

margie

Northern, MI(Zone 6a)

Penth20 = Joel

Millersburg, MI

I'm is Michelle S

Riverview, MI(Zone 5b)

LostinSoil ------> Patrick

Williamsburg, MI(Zone 4b)

Please be very cautious about this list. I was dumb enough to use first and last name and also particapated in the garden map. Because this list came up when someone googled my name, it provided a direct link to Dave's garden and I have been stalked by someone ever since. Believe me, it can be a nightmare. Please be careful!

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

And you haven't found out who or why there doing this Jyl?

Williamsburg, MI(Zone 4b)

Oh yes, I know exactly who it is and why, but they never would have found Dave's garden without this list and now they download everything I post and claim it is a threat to them. Ridiculous, but true.

(Mary) Anchorage, AK(Zone 4b)

Hey, how come nobody from Houghton Lake, or the West Branch region? Wish I lived closer so I could visit also. Sounds like a fun bunch of active gardeners.

Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

jylgaskin-thats crazy! Yikes. Some people are such weirdos.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

mstella, are you originally from that region??? We have a cottage that is about 30 miles east of Houghton Lake. It is on Stylus Lake, which is a tiny lake that feeds off of Sage Lake near Hale, Mi. We hope to move there some day. We need to get our last daughter out of the house and on her own as soon as she finishes her schooling.

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

jyl I'm sorry to hear that...

Bailey, CO(Zone 4b)

Skalte - Sue

South Boardman, MI

yvmamoran

Yvonne Moran

Ionia, MI

sekhment
Cassie Todd
and for you who might ask Im kind of a Egyptian nut lolol .
sekhment is an egyptian goddess.

Traverse City, MI(Zone 6a)

Hi there,
I am Serena Szimanski and live out by Grawn corner just west of Chums Corners.I don't often participate in discussions because, I kind of skulk around the edges here. I love gardening but have been a little tight financially so most of what I have came as hand me downs and clearance sales without proper names. This site is more or less the place I go to try and learn how to make plants grow on purpose instead of by accident.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi Serena !! I have a sister in Kingsly and 2 nieces in T C hope to see you around more ;0)
Gloria

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Serena

Are you looking for some babies?? I am still cleaning out my perennial garden and can give you some starts if your interested.....

Deann

Traverse City, MI(Zone 6a)

Deann,
Sure, I have lots of space that could use some babies, sun babies or shade babies:) I'm not sure where Au Gres is so I am off to google maps. Thanks so much for the offer.
Serena

Cutlerville, MI

Hey all!
Ahoogstra= Alicia:)
Thanks and Great Idea!

Sterling Heights, MI(Zone 5b)

{alternative0069}= robert,

(Louise) Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

Plz add! Lavender4ever-Louise

(Robin) Blissfield, MI(Zone 6a)

Sign me up!
Robin