real name list-interested?

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Good Morning all PJ I added you to my messenger for chat I think we need to send a note to the ones we want to chat with & let them know we are on DG"S & Give Our usersname .

susie

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

doriday on facebook!
im learning that too-i have a myspace also!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I'm on facebook also glevely
Gloria

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

On Facebook I am Peggy Jo Adams

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home

Just wanted to let you all know I have a yahoo messenger just for Gardening friends to chat with if you want to chat just add me to your Friends list skohler1949@yahoo.com . Have to go bake cookies for dad but back on later in the day chat soon .

susie

Westland, MI

Mine's Darlene

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

My "real" name is Kristopher. I go by Kris. I think I might be the youngest on here (35). No that it matters. I plan on miling as much info from everyone as I can!

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

Not so mister-I am 32:) There are a couple peeps 29, and a few more 30-31, but early 30's is the younger part of the crowd here:)

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Bunch of kids oh my!!!;0) so who is the oldest ??? I'm almost 59
Gloria

I'AM 59 SOON TO ME THE BIG 60 :)

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

congrats deejay ;0)
Gloria

Grand Rapids, MI

Happy Birthday Susie! I'm Shel Bell Sullivan... on facebook too. Finally somewhere I fall into the "younger" category (36) Ha... seems like most places I'm the old one ;-)

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

big 50 for me this yr

Bad Axe, Mich., FL(Zone 5a)

64 for me.

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Ok Ladies, got ya all beat .........I will be 73 in August....

Deann

Thumbnail by deann
Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I would never have believed that one
Deann do you have an open tuesday in june after the 16 th for a viset ??
Gloria

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Gloria......

Ofcourse I do....would love to have you over for a visit......there should be alot of stuff blooming by them.....lets talk on what date after the 1st of June....Its a date!!

Bring containers with you so I can give you "babies"

Deann

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

deann is my adopted MOM!!!
I have a twin brother-he was born a few days b4 me! LOL

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

She's a very pretty mom I might say!

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

I am 55 and feel like 90 some days, But we all know how that feels LOL
and OH DORI lol I didn't know you were turning the BIG 5 0 this year.

LOL on the twin Brother :o)

Deann, finally a face to go with the name ^_^ Love the background...

Connie

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Deann i'll let you know closer to june ;0)
Gloria

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Connie

That is one of the ponds on my property here.....You must come and visit me when you go to see your friend in Tawas....By the way, how is your friends hubby doing??

Deann

ty all I will be 60 in July Along with 5 other gals I graduated with & we hope to do something special Together to celabrate
any IDEAS FOR US ??? We Had thought about a tour of wine Gardens But Don't have a Driver for us :) .
& We have to find something that will be within our budgits :)

I wish we could all go for a make over & A Night out :) I Sure need one :)

Deann: I Lived up by you for about 12-13 yrs over in Barton city the little burg :)

gloria : Still waiting for you to get on messenger :) so we can chat . they have a chat on facebook also tried to chat with you the other day but you must have been busy with something .

SHELBELLE: Sure Hope your going to make it to the Spring swap this May :) We had so much fun last spring :)

well my brother & sis want to chat so gotta go .

susie

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

Vicky

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

deejay.........Barton City??? Never heard of it....I am on the sunrise side of the state only 3 miles from Lake Huron.

Deann

B C Is West if Harrisville , Lincoln or Mikdo , Just Off M 72 .
Moved Back here in 1994 When My mother got sick with colon cancer she passed in 97 & I stayed on to care for my father , But I sure loved it up that way .

I sometimes visit friends up that way been awhile but we do stay in touch .

well I need to get off here have a great evening all

susie

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Deann, he past away a few days after you and I talked. Ken did say we need to come up there and check on Jessie, Steve's wife/widow... He did invite her to come and spend some time with us, but she has alot to take care of there before she can get away. Need to call her, haven't talked to her in a couple of weeks... :( My bad.

I would love to come and visit you and eat some of that famous homemade Ice Cream I heard so much about, hmmm wonder who that was that told me about it LOL

We have so much to do this year, it isn't funny... don't know where we will find the time to do it all...

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

ok, I have had some ppl try to add themselves to my msn IM... and not sure if it was any of the ones here and I blocked them :( I am picky who I add, have to be, don't want to experience some of the things I went thru in the past..

Anyway, I have added the following so far to my buddy list

Dori
Deann
Stacey
Peggy (pj)
deejay
dorothian
wannabegardener :o)

Those of you not on this list, if you have tried to add me and I have blocked you, please dmail me your email addy info and I will add you too.

Connie

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

Dori's Deann????? That is the one I was talking about that could ride with her...

Shame about your friend too-that is the one you were going to see a lot right??

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Connie

I am so sorry to hear of your friends hubby passing.....Anytime you and Ken decide your coming up, just let me know your favorite icecream, and I will make it. I do need at least 3 hours heads up.

Deann

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

I am almost 58. But I am very bad at adding people to Facebook. You would do me a favor by adding me to yours, so that I won't mess up trying to add you to mine! LOL!

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

I am on Facebook also. Add me if any would like too.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

im on there now too under dori day feel free to add me!
i have msn and aim too screennames in second post

Saginaw, MI(Zone 6a)

stoppy = Jim Stoppleworth

patriotboy don't know your name to add to the face book .
mine is sue kohler for anyone wanting to add me .

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

I can be found by my birth name :) Kristopher Sills

Thumbnail by Patriotboy247
Port Huron, MI

You can add me if you are still doing this. Nancy (the Nana is what my grandchildren call me and the nook is just cute I thought).

New Baltimore, MI(Zone 5a)

rednavy ~ Nancy

Garden City, MI(Zone 6a)

ONG .

Good thing that I was checking out all of the site today. Never realized this thread was here.

Add me to your list. Gammaneetz is Anita Callender.

Flint, MI

my real name is sharon. i have a Flint mailing address but i live in Mt. Morris township. If you go a block to the left it's Flint township. Go a block to the right you're in Flushing. Hey, it's a dirty job but someone has to represent the area!!!!!!!!!!! I feel very lonely on this page.haha. I can't be the only Dave's gardener from this area!!!!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.