Please Make Suggestion - Need Lima Bean

Hillsborough, NC(Zone 7b)

Hi Everyone
I need some help. I don't know why I thought my search would be easy... ..... Maybe because I found a potato... a zucchini.... a PAPAYA, garlic...

Anyway... our son and his wife are having their first baby (a girl) and I want to find a Christmas Tree Ornament -- can be an old world style ornament, a lampwork bead, ....whatever..

We have called the baby 'lima bean' ever since we saw the very first sonogram...before we knew she was a 'she' and since she won't be here until February, I would like to give the kids a lima bean ornament to celebrate this pregancy. Do you have any ideas where I could find? Do you know anyone who could create? Please D-Mail me or answer here if you have any suggestions. Thank You in Advance for your help.

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!