Bundled Babies crocheted afghan

Friendswood, TX

Well, I've seen a photo of a baby blanket I would like to try, except it isn't there anymore.

Here's the link to a picture of it:

http://cats-rockin-crochet.blogspot.com/2008/09/simple-prompts-to-keep-you-on-your-toes.html

It's toward the middle of the page, and of course is just a picture, no pattern.

Originally it had been at a site called CraftClick, but that site was absorbed into another art supply business which no longer carries any type of needlecraftng supplies.

The blog owner doesn't list any way of getting in contact with her.

The wayback machine / Internet archive doesn't have the pattern stored in their archives.

Other crochet pattern pages that list links to the page it used to be on don't work either.

I printed out the picture and am trying to work it up myself, but what I'm doing isn't looking like what is in the picture.

So, if anyone out there has this pattern, or can direct me to the book it is in so I can buy it, I'd appreciate it.

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!