September 5, 2001

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

Wake Up! coffee's hot here come on over. The little rooster that sleeps in the bush by the bedroom window woke me up.
My new little ram is doing well. He sure would like to be with the girls. my goodness. I hope he doesn't hurt himself trying to get out.
The weather has simply been beautiful here. Since I've been seeing so many coyotes I'm looking into buying a rifle.. Some friends are coming out tonight for target practice and to give me some rifle tips. I can't believe how excited these boys I work with are about coming out and shooting guns.. I plan to set up our "shooting range" across a soybean field. Should be far enough away from all the critters they won't even know we're around.
Well, gotta go check on my sheep and calves and then get ready for work..
As harvest season approaches please remember to be careful with all that equipment. ok?

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!