Hollyhock to trade.

Greenacres, WA

I have a lot ot Hollyhock seed and I would like to know if there are people that would want some to share with others. I have them dried and in groups I don't have many seed to share but I thought that maybe if I gave some of mine. so you could share seeds with me . I hope this isn't to confusing the way I put it.

Thumbnail by MarciaS
North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

Marcia,
I love Hollyhock. They are just so pretty. Anyway, I do not need any Hollyhock seeds as I've gotten alot in a trade recently. However, I did look at your trade list and saw that you wanted some Rose of Sharon seeds. My collected tons of Rose of Sharon seeds from my mother's tree. They are single lavender with dark center (burgandy or dk purple - I can't remember). If you'd like some seeds, just Dmail me and you can send me SASE and I will give you some Rose of Sharon seeds.

Good luck with your trade.

scio, oregon, OR(Zone 8a)

Do your hollyhock seeds have little tiny holes in them? It seems like some kind of seed borer gets into mine and just ruins them.

Greenacres, WA

I saw some tiny insects in mine and I put some arden and pet dust on them that seemed to take care of the problem. Would you like some of mine?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.