CLOSED: Anyone have catnip seed?

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

I'm looking for some "knock my kitties socks off" catnip seeds. Barney, the male has his catnip gene only partially turned on .. Feif, Barney's sisters catnip gene is fully turned on and then some! She tries to turn herself inside out when presented with it then goes racing around the house bouncing off walls. Kitty crazies X 10 to the 4th power! Barney & I just cower under the coffee table during all this.

Here is a link to my seed list:

www.xeramtheum.com/XeramtheumTrade.htm

Thanks!

Xeramtheum

Thumbnail by Xeramtheum

X, I have an extra pack of seeds I ordered, Nepeta stewartiana. I didn't plant them, I've read it can become invasive and my cats don't have the gene to keep them in check :0) If interested Lmk.

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Nepeta cataria is what I'm looking for .. Nepeta stewartiana is Cat Mint .. not the same stuff. Thanks though for the offer!

X

Büllingen, Belgium(Zone 6b)

I have a small bit of nepeta cataria left (about 25 seeds). If you are interested, please let me know

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Thanks Jonna for the offer, but my experience with getting seeds from out of the country is very negative .. our Homeland Insecurity tends to confiscate just about anything. Going out is no problem, it's the coming in that is and I could buy seeds for less than what it would cost to ship them from Belgium.

Thanks again!

X

Toronto, ON(Zone 5b)

Xeramtheum, check you dmail please =)
Eliz

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.