Mailbox Flooded with LOVE Please!!

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

Our Dear Sweet Friend Deborah-Cordeledawg needs our love & support to carry her through some hard time.

Will you join with me and let's fill her mail box with love & support! By sending a card of encouragement. Flooding her mail box with LOVE, she needs all of us to help her through this trouble time.

So if you would send her a card with your special message, in hoping it will make her day a little brighter. Letting her know she is loved and worthy of our love and support.

As many of you remember
In 2007 I ask DGer's to fill my fathers mail box with love and everyone came through with some much love and kindness and prayers. He was so so happy that folks he didn't even know love & care for him. We lost Daddy on July 7, 2007, he's at peace now and he left us knowing he was loved very much.

Deborah was my rock during all my hardship. I don't know what I would of done with out her!

I'm calling on all DGer's prayer warriors...Please pray for my best friend Cordeledawg!
May God Bless You ALL!

Donna

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

Thanks, Donna for the 'heads-up'. Am praying, & a card is in the mail. Keep us posted, please - we all love Deb! Samantha

Broxton, GA(Zone 8b)

Please send me her address and I will send a card. Sharon

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

card is in the mail for her.

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

Sharon - If you go to your personal Dg Home Page, & at the top of the page, just underneath the tabs (Home, My Tools, Communities, etc), click on Extras, go down & click on Address Exchange - You can find her addy there under cordeledawg. Samantha

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Thanks, Donna for letting us know. Am sending her a card.

Hugs,
Elaine

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

I'll get a card in the mail this weekend Donna

Hi everyone!

Thanks everyone Deborah has felt the Love & Support from all her DG friends! It was a blessing for Deb to rec your card and to know you had her in your thoughts and prayers.

DGer's are the Greatest bunch of folk's!

Hug's to you All!!
Donna

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Hugs back to you, good friend that you are.

Elaine

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Donna, thank you for my prayer thread and all you've done for me since I've been sick. I want to thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, cards, and calls while I've been sick. You all mean the world to me. I'm so much better because of the out reach of support that Dave's Gardeners have shown me. I really feel it kept me out of the hospital. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Deborah

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

We love you. Good to hear from you.
Big hugs,
Elaine

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

Ditto, Sweetie! Hugs & kisses! Samantha

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

smooch and hugs everyone, my sweet Georgia buds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You so very welcome Deborah, I didn't know what else to do. So glad your back!!

Sending a BIg Bear Hug 2 Ya, GF!

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

smooches back to you.
Elaine

(Zone 7b)

This is so sweet so glad to know you are better^_^

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Thank you Harmony...I feeling so much better. Glad to see sunshine no matter the temperature outside. Today is a very lovely day. The Dawgs play Florida too! Ruff Ruff

(Zone 7b)

Yes today is a beautiful day and GO DOGS!!

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

BOOHOO on those dawgs. What an awful game.

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

offense couldn't get anything going.

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

nope. Oh well, next year. And yes, next week too. lol.
Hugs,
Elaine

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.