Fall Photo's....lets share.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Victor. Photography has been a hobby of mine for many years, but it's time to upgrade to a better camera. I may actually do that next month. I need something with more megapixels, better zoom, image stabilizer, etc. I have my eye on one for $299 at Ritz camera. If I can find it cheaper somewhere else I will get it elsewhere.

Karen

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Which one?

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Red barn with foliage outside of Lyme, or actually this is still Lyme, and it's across the street from Loch Lyme on Rt. 10.

Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Since I won't be vacationing any time soon I am really enjoying your pics.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Well, I don't know the actually model number, but it's a Fuji Finepix. I now have the Fuji Finepix S3100. Has only 4 megapixels, 6x zoom, no image stabilizer, but does have good manual settings, which is primarily use. It was very good for a digital point and shoot during it's day, but the newer ones are even better. I think I've only had it a few years, and it's already obsolete, pretty much. Doesn't take long for the technology to improve. I would much prefer a D-SLR, but they're too expensive on my meager salary, so will have to go with a good point and shoot.

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks, flowerjen. I love sharing them.

Here is the Wheeler House, built in 1814. I think this was in Orford.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Fall colors along the Connecticut River in Orford, NH.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Hayfield.....

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Oh, I'm missing CSI! Gotta go, will post more later.

Karen

The F100fd looks good. Under $300.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

I'll have to check that one out.

Well, back to posting pics, but maybe we should start a new thread. This one is getting very long. Here is the link to part 2:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/913994/

Karen

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Great pics, Karen. Thanks for the tour of those spectacular covered bridges!!!

Mendon Ponds looks awesome, too. Excellent snap, Deb!

I like the shot of the lake, Victor (are we supposed to be using your actual name, R?)

R??

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Roxanne, of course!

:-)

Oh - duh! I forgot.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I was taking the last shots for my garden files and some of the colors are great.

Thumbnail by ge1836
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

you gotta hand it to the nasties, they hang in there.
Thid will be their last day if Debilu's frost prediction is right.

Thumbnail by ge1836
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

The monster hydrangea, dont freak out there are three bushes in there and they are twenty years old.

Thumbnail by ge1836
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

The JM near the fountain also gouachamole, love the yellows hosta have at this time of year.

Thumbnail by ge1836
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

JUST TWO MORE
I am going to rework this start of the shade garden.
Its impossible to dig into,clay is awfull, cant figure out if its full sun or part sun.
The screens are to keep the squirrls from digging up the allium Karavatens bulbs.

Thumbnail by ge1836
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Last one

Thumbnail by ge1836
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Lovely, colorful shots, Bill and Evie!

Maria - I love that beautiful shot with Samson! What personality he exudes!

Deb an Pixie - very pretty!!

Karen - what a stunning collection of photos from all around our farm! I think you captured the area very nicely!! Your photography is excellent!!

Great shots, Jo Anne. That hosta looks enormous! You've come a long way with your gardens this year, haven't you?

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Thanks Donniebrook.
Now that many plants are dorment I survey the scene and wonder if I'm going to be able to deal with it all.

Rehoboth, MA(Zone 5a)

Donniebrook, thank you, Samson is a 1st class gem plus smart as a whip

ge, great pictures

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Thank you, Louise. I love photography and wish I had more time for it. I'd be out there every day if I could.

Karen

Craryville, NY

Hello again everyone...I think I have a couple more to share....let's see here...

Thumbnail by morrigan
Craryville, NY

and er, um...

Thumbnail by morrigan
Craryville, NY

ahem.....now let's see.....

Thumbnail by morrigan
Craryville, NY

and erm,

Thumbnail by morrigan
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Pretty pictures, Morrigan!

Here's a shot of a showy maple on my son's street. We had an early Thanksgiving with him in Connecticut yesterday. The day was very much a lovely Thanksgiving day for us all.

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

very pretty shots!

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Nice, Morrigan and DonnieBrook.

I have started a new thread, as this one was getting too long. I had mentioned it before, but I guess not everyone noticed. Here again is the link to the new one:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/913994/

Karen

Atkinson, NH(Zone 5a)

Karen, your photographs are gorgeous..I can't imagine what you will do with a better camera....
Did you take all the shots from leaving the round up? gorgeous

Liza

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Liza. Yes, they were taken that weekend, on Sunday and Monday. We had fun. I posted more on the new thread. Check them out!

Karen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.