DIY network help

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Last night I turned on the DIY network. They were featuring 3 diff teams of decorators who designed 3 diff. spaces for 3 bachelors. There was a team of judges who went from site to site asking questions and assessing the results. I do not know the name of the show but maybe one of you do? They were a few min. into the show and the 3rd decorating team had completed their design and made a comment but I thought I mis-heard. Then we were taken w/ the judges to #1, #2 and #3 sites . At the #3 site one of the judges repeated the line I thought I mis heard a designer state: "This is the new panty-dropping bedroom?" she laughs as the bachelor, laughing also, followers her and the designers. Everyone is laughing. I was so digusted I turned it off. This is how one of the designers or maybe it was the hostess of the show,early on referred to the goal of this project!!
I immediately thought of that guys mother. . .Someone w/ authority authorized this! So now I am writing a letter to DIY network and can not find a specific address or ceo. Scripps owns these networks so should I write to Scripps? Any name anyone know? Thanks. m

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!