Happy Birthday dbsmith2!

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Happy birthday Diane! Hope your day is awesome and all of your birthday wishes come true!! Eleanor

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday!

Thumbnail by onewish1
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope you had a wonderful day!!!!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happiest of Birthdays !!!

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

Thank you all very much. I had a wonderful birthday, and I think I'll treat myself to some begonias (since DH has a trip next week and I can sneak them in!)

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

good for you!

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Just some begonias? What about the Ben and Jerrys? I'll eat ice cream in honor of your day for you. This is one of my orchids blooming on the deck.

Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel
Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

I got a chocolate cake with hazelnut mousse filling and chocolate buttercream frosting for the party at work. DH is coming home tonight, so home party tomorrow is german chocolate cake with vanilla frosting (bit of a chocolate overload). I treated everyone to pizza at lunch today, and we have enough cake left at the office for another go-round tomorrow. We are going to have to be rolled out in the freight elevator tomorrow night. One of the men at work is doing weight watchers and started calculating points and chiding me on the calories. He's recuperating in the hospital this evening.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Shucks,

I missed it! Happy Birthday, belatedly!

Thumbnail by carrielamont
Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

Thank you. We eating the last of the cake tonight, so technically it is still my birthday.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

In that case, Happy Birthday!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.