She's About To............ #20

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Okay DG Brugmaniacs or wanna be brugmaniacs... We call ourselves the Hotties for many various reasons...we talk about brugs, roses, morning glories, kids, share recipes, vent, and just generally have a good time here.. You lurkers are welcome join in the fun ;) only rule is you can't say h-o-u-s-e-w-o-r-k... Hope you can see the pic, it's my 'Hottie' notebook, because the memory is the 2nd or 3rd thing to go..but I'm not going to count..

Thumbnail by AuntB
Midwest City, OK(Zone 7b)

Oh, we really messed up. I did a new thread and numbered it wrong and you did a new one and numbered it right. So now we have two new Hottie threads. I'm too tired to even think this through. I guess I will ask Terry to fix it Sorry, ya'll.

Minneapolis, MN

House Work (wink)

Minneapolis, MN

What's That?

Minneapolis, MN

This young Hottie is gonna be well, "well trained"!!!

I know, I know. But I couldn't resist.

Thumbnail by Sandra_D
Minneapolis, MN

For Real? We have a Dave's Garden Hotties Photo something, AuntB?

Minneapolis, MN

Wow! I was the first.

To jump to the new thread. Yippe?

Minneapolis, MN

Oh and now Donna's Pic.

Thumbnail by Sandra_D
Minneapolis, MN

I am having so much fun. A new thread and no one Knows about it. Let's see. What else do y'all want to see?

Now, Amiyah has three pumkins. How many will she get from the pumkin patch?

Thumbnail by Sandra_D
Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

Bonnie, i do not think anyone has seen what you did with the hottie book, ahhhhhhhh, I love it! except all of our crazy stories will be there, hee hee, at least i have been more quiet than some of you! Anyway, love it and congrats!

Between you and Peg,had me going all over tonight and I need to keep a tab for Donna, hopefully she will be out of that place on Friday, we shall see!

Love you all, you know who, hottie latin girl!

Minneapolis, MN

I am lonely over here by myself. It's not too hard to take the jump. So JUMP. LOL

Mystery garden in Minnesota? It's just amazing!

Thumbnail by Sandra_D
Minneapolis, MN

Hi Clem!

Minneapolis, MN

Maybe we should start a National Clean House thing that we could all contribute something, like a brug, or a babe, or something, so we wouldn't be so inundated with having to clean our houses.

Sandra, but when the house is clean is like ahhhhhhhhh heaven!

Athens, PA(Zone 5b)

She sure is a beauty looking Hottie Sandra D☺I was still over on #19 trying not to use the H word☻but I finally came to and got over here with the smart Hotties☺I don't think I ever found the other #19. Thats Ok Clemmie,we loves you just the same. I chased Hotties all over the other numbers so what is one more extra number.Put somethin really cute on there so if I find it it will be fun☺and on that note,I wish all Hotties everywhere goodnight and I will see you in the morn♥

Minneapolis, MN

Posyblossom, Sweet Dreams. I Clementine..........Hope that don't cause a rift or anything. Love ya!

Minneapolis, MN

Oops I meant Hi. Clemmy!

(Karen) Frankston, TX(Zone 8a)

Uh oh Sandra, now we know she doesn't like that name, LOL!
Clemen usted es un hermoso español HOTTIE! Con un hermoso corazón también

Someone is in trouble tonight, lol, yeah Sandra, is you hmmmmmmmm, so now you know my name hee, hee, not a tangerine ok! So Karen you habla español. congrats hottie sis, you did great! Love you all ok, Clem

Love you possy too!

Love you all my dear sisters, it's time to hit the hay, tomorrow is another day! Hope you all sleep well, until I see you tomorrow! {{{{{{{{hugs to my hotties, I love you all! }}}}}}}}}}}}

(Becky) Colmesneil, TX(Zone 8b)

Bonnie...LUV that book.. aren't you so creative!! You ARE gonna send me the 1st addition ..right??lol
Sandy so good to see you back!! Pretty pics!!
Yeah.. you girls are asking for trouble from the lil hottie latin beauty..lol.. but her name is Clemencia.. or something like that.. not Clementine.. I ain't calling you that lil girl..lol.. so don't go blowing that HOT stuff my way..LOL
Lu... did Clemmie and me have you confused??LOL

HEY Ms Rebecca, hee hee, no Clemencia over here, you trouble maker!

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

All Right Hotties... Where's our moderator BECK?? BECKY.... Ehem.. "SSSSSomeone" used the forbidden word up there...... ;) Just got off the phone with Peg, it's just an honest mistake... (we had a great talk AND a great many laughs).. SSSSSSandy, ;) the note book will hold a printed copy of all our threads (including BOTH #19's) lov ya Peg! and I'll keep hottie emergency info and phone numbers and any hottie info I can use to try to NOT be confused... our discussions are just too precious to get lost in the nevermore or wherever they go when they aren't active anymore... and I can refer back whenever I want....

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Didn't anybody see my big mistake on that notebook cover??? sniff sniff.... Clemie, you going to bed so early?? Sandy, your quick "hopiness" saved you on the bad word, girl.... sure hope Beck doesn't catch you... lol

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

sandra that is a beautiful cleome! okay y'all I have chinese bean hiycynth seeds, morning glory seeds ( about 20 different ones) marigolds all colours and sizes, I have made up some seed gift bags, brought in my hibiscus's, set up the downstairs nursery, brought in my pregnant mantis, turned her loose in the nursery, divided the helens flowers, rooted the coleus, harvested as many seeds of everything I have growing and I don't know how to make a hyperlink to my photo site so u can see if u want anything... I use plastic water bottles to use as planters during the winter for growing seeds and vines. I have left the brug still out there cuz the bud is getting bigger and the pinch I did has made a stem start off to the side, If I lose this one, I will just die! anywayz, can't go to round up saturday cuz of work, but would love to drive out to m.o. anytime on the way to my sisters in rogers, ar.. I dont know how to post new posts here I guess, but I found a plant tag under one of my plants I forgot what it was and it is nite blooming jessimine it is huge.. the other plant looks like a skinny brug to me, but someone here said it wasnt so I am going to post a picture somewhere and ask for help identifying it..LOL have fun at round up, if I were coming I would bring as much as I could get into the car,
but I sure want another brug so I can put it in a pot for crying out loud!

Thumbnail by joeswife

Bonnie Beckie is catching a zzzz nap, hee hee, i called her Rebecca, boy am i in trouble tonight, she will never speak to me again!

(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

AuntB that is why you are Her Hottness!! I love your journal. Just a wonderful idea!

This message was edited Sep 24, 2008 11:13 PM

AuntB if u live in kansas I would drive to meet you! ( I am harmless I promise)

what's the mistake must go back

Bonnie, I could not see what is wrong, the journal looks great, so tell me the scoop???
Almost ready for bed ok, warning warning

Athens, PA(Zone 5b)

You are a Super Duper Hottie AuntB. the book♥what a great idea,Hotties' forever immortalized♥it should be a bestseller☺Oh that Beck and Clemmie,I love them so,but they are keeping me up all night with their wild and crazy zanys☺yes, I am in the right place with the right Hottie peoples☺☺Goodnight again,I am really going to bed this time.....yawn.........zzzzzzzzzzz☺I will leave you with my flowerless Brugs☻

Thumbnail by posyblossom
NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Kim the exotic! You found us! teehee.... thanks I'm so sentimental... Clemen, you know better than to call her that.... but hey, she IS the Hottie moderator and she's not here to moderate, so humph! Oh Well! lol Joeswife, I checked out your page and you are a gorgeous lady! I loved your mouse story! I think Derby is down by Wichita... My dear one YOU will have more brugs by personal delivery or by mail, maybe we could meet out there in the middle on the prairie somewhere? I have brugs too big to mail and we don't exactly live in the tropics so some people don't like to fuss with them in the winter, I think you have a peach versi, so let me see what I can unload.. I mean gift to you.. lol ... your set up sound kinda like mine. in the basement, lights and a little heat... my winter haven of sanity! May we call you by your first name? Clem I spelled poisonOUS wrong... what a wild hottie night we've all had..

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Aw, poor Lu... it'll be okay... but it sure is sad for us northern brug momma's this time of year... nightie nightie sweet Posy..

(Becky) Colmesneil, TX(Zone 8b)

OH HECK..lol poiseness... like Her Highness..LOL.. well I am still impressed.. ya hear??..lol
Welll don't think I didn't see it.. the cuss word I mean... but she was quick.. and for us ol people.. I gave her slack!!..lol... won't be a second chance though.. watch out Sandy..LOL
Clemie.. you think you can rile me on THAT word?? HA!! You better grow a foot .. put on about 100 lbs, and carry a big stick... then I might be skerred..LOL.. besides.. it's the Rebecca Anne.. that riles me most.. SO don't use it..lol
Nite.. for the ones that are going zzzz's!!

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

TY Lucille :) Thar SHE IS, in and pointing a finger and gone! SHAzam! Love Her Hottie Highness! Beck... :)

Sure, you can call me by my name.. everyone else does! LOL I like to let everyone know I am madly in love with my hubby, Joe so I chose Joeswife.. he puts up with my addiciton year round, out side as soon as I come home from work and down to the basement as soon as I can in the winter.... did you like my mantis? I ordered an egg sack this spring and she is one of 6 that came out...she will be my debugger I am sure! I wanna go to RU!!! whaaa.. Your book looks great! typos are excusable, right??

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Yep, typos and confusion and practical hottie jokes ALL accepted here... just aren't supposed to say the "H" word or call Beck Rebecca Anne OR Clemen Clementine or call Clems 4-legged son Copo a (d-o-g-g-i-e)... so is it Debbie, Deb, Deborah? We might need to get this straight right cheer in the beginning... some people mind... :) you can call me anything.. and since DG and the hotties, you can even call me late for dinner! lol

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Yes, I do love your mantis, I love to look into their little faces... I spray my hibs and brugs and ee's with neem, before they come inside for winter... I sure admire you for trying the natural way... I'll be interested to see how it goes..

Athens, PA(Zone 5b)

I have gone to bed☻OH crap AuntB,I didn't know I can't spell Poisonus either☻

Ok you crazy hotties, haven't made it to bed yet, but this time it is for real! Where do you buy Neem oil, is it a certain brand, and do you dilute it and then spray? Love you all, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Karen

p.s. Becky I have a friend that named her little girl Becca.....her grandma is Rebecca, I thought Becca so cute....Love you my friend!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.