(jimbog41) James Gentry

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

James Gentry, known within DG as jimbog41 joined Dave's Garden on October 30, 2007.

Jim passed away suddenly on the morning of September 21, 2008. He was a Brugmansia lover and lived in France.

His wife, Sylvia, informed us of his unfortunate and untimely passing, and asked that we let the membership know. If we get any further information, we will update this post, but for now I wanted to honor Sylvia's wishes and let everyone know of his passing.

This message was edited Nov 30, 2008 6:56 AM

Crossville, TN

I din't "know" him...but I'm sure the Brugs forum will miss him dearly.

My condolences to his family. Jo

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

My heart is with his family. God bless and keep you.

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Another flower for God's Bouquet.

(((hugs))) to his wifeand family

Lavina

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

From his wife, Sylvia:

Quoting:
Jim Gentry

05-May-1941....21-September-2008

Jim suddenly passed away on Sunday Sept. 21. He was a member of the Brugmansia Group, which he put his heart and soul into. He loved getting the many e-mails, mainly overnight, as he lived in France.

Jim was a very happy man, and a good family man. He was kind, thoughtful and would help anyone. He was such a lovely man.

I married Jim on 29th September, 1990, and I like to think he was with me on our 18th anniversary, just after his death.

He will be greatly missed by me and all of his family.

Rest In Peace Jim- I love you.
Sylvia Gentry
8th October,2008

This message was edited Oct 8, 2008 8:47 AM

Thumbnail by Joan
Dowagiac, MI

Jim's passing has left a big hole in my heart as well as the hearts of all of those that knew him. He was a kind and wonderful man. My deepest condolences to his wife Sylvia, and the rest of his family.
Here is a picture Sylvia sent, taken of Jim 4 weeks before his passing. He is sitting in his beloved garden, with the pool in the background and a bottle of red wine on the table.
Sleep in peace, my dear friend, until we meet again.
blpender

Thumbnail by blpender

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.