One of the Best Birthday Presents I Have Ever Received!!

Houston, TX(Zone 9b)

I have a telephone post in my yard that is very unattractive and I have really wished I could find a way to cover it. In an issue of Garden Gate, I saw an great simple cover (well simple for some one who has and knows how to use power tools). I showed it to a friend at work and asked her to talk to her husband about what would be needed to make it. I got involved with other projects and forgot about it.

Well, Thursday when I finally got back to work after Hurricane Ike, my friend told me to meet her in the parking lot. She walks over and hands me the cover. The even cooler part about it was that her husband had made it out of part of their fence that blew down during the Hurricane. Talk about being creative and repurposing!! He had only seen the pic one time and I had mentioned the needed dimensions probably 3 or more months ago.

Here's the pic! Isn't it great!

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!