Brooder babies and more due soon!!

Reynoldsville, PA(Zone 6a)

had to share some cutie pics with ya all, since i know how much u all love babies and i haven't shared peep pics in awhile. these r pics of some of my last hatches in the brooder now from my girls, i have sold alot of them already but these r ones i kept. they r at the kinda weird stage and r about 2-3 weeks old now. more r due to move to hatcher on the 20th. i'll add pics when they all hatch out also.
enjoy,
silkie

bantam splash frizzle cochin

Thumbnail by silkiechick

bearded splash showgirl

Thumbnail by silkiechick
Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Oh yeah! Keep the pics comin! So darling.. I want some of those! I want a BUNCH of those!

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

SPAZ... all I can think of.. poor lil frizzle.. lol

Great job Silkie..

bearded white silkie

Thumbnail by silkiechick

this is a white showgirl, lol i LOVE babies!!! so fun to spoil and this next batch will have serama babies too!!!!

Thumbnail by silkiechick

this is all of them on hatch day includeing the one who did a flip to show us it's feet, rotfl. look how much they have grown!! i so can't wait to see them fully feathered especially the cochin frizzle it is the first baby from my cochin flock.

Thumbnail by silkiechick
Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

The seramas are the ones on my list... I even have a nice indoor cage for them.. all cast iron antique and everything... LOL..

yep, I need a pair for "house birds"

i just listed an auction on ebay tonight for serama eggs, but nope i won't tell ya that, lol. yep u sure do!!!!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

I love the pics silkiechick - too cute! Keep 'em coming! That cochin is adorable!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i so want white silkies

(Zone 7b)

New to Ebay new to alot of stuff but how do you buy the eggs on ebay and what do i do??
(i'll be sittin here lookin ashamed)

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

1. Go to www.ebay.com
2. In the "search" box, type "hatching eggs" and click on go.
3. View hatching egg listings and try to maintain control. :-)
4. If you want to bid on or buy eggs from eBay, you will need to set up an eBay account. It is free unless you want to sell things, in which case they will take a small % of any sales you make via their site.
5. Once you have set up an account, you can bid on any eggs you like! If you win the bid, you will have to pay, generally by PayPal.
6. If you don't have a PayPal account, you would have to set one of those up too.

Ask any more questions you like about eBay! We have done quite a bit of buying and selling on eBay (not eggs).

Claire

(Zone 7b)

Whats pay pal the backwoods hick ask?

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

LOL Harmony, you are SO NOT a hick!!

Paypal is a method of paying for things on the internet which doesn't involve you having to give out bank account information or send checks or provide credit card information. It will link in to your regular bank account number that you provide it. Then you can transfer money from your bank into your paypal account. Then, you can pay for things online safely by using Paypal and the payments go by entering the registered paypal email address for the other user. You could check it out at www.paypal.com and read some of their Q&A or information. Or you can ask me more questions! But right now I am going out to water the goats....

type in serama hatching eggs in main search or breed and hatching eggs after and it will show u breed specific if u type in just hatching eggs a few hundred will pop up about 600 listings mabe.

www.paypal.com is the site u need to set up a paypal account. it's for online bank accounting i guess u could say. rather than right checks it is electronic transfers so sellers get instant payments rather than waiting for payment through the mail. the only fees r a percentage i have to pay when i get payments in, it does not charge me to send money to anyone.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

silkie, what is your ebay name?

keystone_bantams

(Zone 7b)

I saw one for Money Order only how does that work?

i'm not sure i have only ever taken paypal for eggs. i assume they wait till payment before collecting then ship?

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Yes, you can send a money order but the person receiving the money order will wait for it to arrive before they ship the eggs. That is why for eggs, it is good to use paypal because it's instantaneous. Although, I suppose if they have lots of eggs being laid, they will just send whatever is fresh when they receive the MO. I can get MOs at the grocery store or post office - presumably you could do the same Harmony.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

silkie, i can't find you on ebay

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

yea but I don't have a egger thingy.. lol.. or the knowhow.. nor the funds... so for this year I will dream... next year I will continue on my quest!

But I will be watching and learning!!

(Zone 7b)

I have never had a large bank account i use that for bills mainly now credit card(YEP)
So if you do credit card is that instant too?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

YIPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got silies white silkie eggs!

dang, that was fast, lol 2 seconds apart when my email yahoo yoddled at me. scared me, rotfl. awesome, thanks so much!!

Clarkson, KY

Go Jordan! Go Jordan!! Dooooo teellll......

Clarkson, KY

Now I AM jealous. Wish I had less self control....about chickens, not potato chips..

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i have wanted white silkies forever. am so eggcited i'm walking on egg shells.
what did i ever do before ebay?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

silkie, are they in the mail yet?

(Zone 7b)

WWWOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOOO Yea Jordans got a lot of fuzzys now "Silkie Dance" "Silkie Dance"

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

cf should be bring silkie buff eggs today!
i'll be surrounded in fluffy clouds in about 3 weeks! i'm so eggcited i'm gonna pe myself

jordan u r a hoot!! i'll let u know soon as i can ship i got to send a set before i send urs cuz i ship in order they r paid for.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

but, but, but..........
oh, i can't breath. please hurry. need to go get depends

my buffs r on strike any other requests for surprise eggs? lol

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

what ya got? any black silkies?

god, i can't stop laughing my ribs hurt. i need 2 more eggs to ship theirs hopefully i get them today so i can ship them tomarrow. then i can do urs.

Clarkson, KY

Think I'm off to keystone_

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

yeah, but do you gots any black? and tell them girls to get busy laying my eggs

pure silkie pens only white and buff. other pens have partridge showgirl/silkies and a splash/blue/black has sizzles, silkies and showgirls in it.

This message was edited Sep 19, 2008 10:08 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.