Pet Photo Contest Voting

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

If anyone would like to help out our local humane society and vote for my girls :-) here's a link to the Anderson Humane Society's Pet Calendar Contest. It does cost $.25 per vote and can be paid thru Paypal but they do request that you place at least 8 votes ($2.00) because of the Paypal fees.

If you can't or don't want to, I completely understand, I didn't realize when I entered @ $5 per pic, that it would also cost to vote. I know that so many of us are tight on money right now and taking care of our own fur babies must be #1 priority!

All of my entries show the name Vicki Webb - "pet name" , I think I have 7 or 8 entries. If nothing else, you get to see lots of cute pics :-) I just had to vote for some other than my own, the pup in the bird bath is a hoot!!!!

The link doesn't take you straight to the contest:
On the 1st page, click "Skip Intro"
On the 2nd page, click the pic of the CAT beside the "Calendar Photo Contest"
On the 3rd page, under the heading "Purrs -n- Grrrs Calendar Photo Contest", click the "please click here" link
On the 4th page, click the link at the end of the informational paragraphs that says "See the Entries"

http://www.andersonhumane.org/

Thank you on behalf of me, my girls and the AHS!

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!