Chris says hello

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Some of you might know that Chris had some sickness in her family and hasn't been posting for several weeks. Her mother in law that lives in Fl suffered a heart attack and she has been staying at the hospital with her. I talked to her today and she asked if I would post and let all of you know that she hasn't fallen off the earth and will hopefully be back posting before long. Her MIL is out of ICU after a two week stay there. She says it will be a lot of theraphy for her MIL but they are hoping she will be back to normal before long.

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Thanks, Jim, for the update. I was wondering about Chris when I saw her post about not being home for her Iris coop delivery. My prayers for her DMIL's speedy recovery.

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Be so glad to have Chris back.Hope she is holding up well.
Mike

Peachtree City, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks for the thoughts guys.
I should be leaving to go home tomorrow.
MIL is doing much better and is yesterday was transported to a rehab where she will be for a couple of weeks. Hopefully that should be enough time for a full recovery. She can work on getting the rest of her strength back at home. She needs to be able to walk first though.

chris

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Chris, glad your MIL is better. Pray that she will continue and be able to walk soon.

Elaine

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.