Happy Birthday JanetS!

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

I hope your day is filled with everything that you love!
Have a super day!

Hugs,
Susan

Thumbnail by Raggedyann
Evans, GA(Zone 7b)

Adding my best wishes on your birthday, Janet. May it be a day filled with blooms.

Thumbnail by Artgal
Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

Adding my Happy Birthday wishes also. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Brenda

Lilburn, GA

Hi Janet,

I haven't heard from you for soooo long. i hope you are well.

Have a wonderful birthday!!!

big hugs
Anna

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Janet. Hope your day is wonderful. Becky

Thumbnail by beclu727
Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday, girl friend! Spending your day off galavantin' huh? Yep, You probably went to the beach again, right? Here's wishing you a great day and another day tomorrow.

Thumbnail by Cordeledawg
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

A very happy birthday.
Laurel

Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Just found this thread! Thank so much for thinking of me on "MY DAY"!!! It was quite wonderful and I have a beautiful new watch on my arm to help me remember how special it was!!! My sweet husband and my middle daughter's family took me to dinner and we have a lovely time! Thanks again everyone!!!

HI SPIDER!!! LONG TIME FOR SURE!!! LOL We have so many folks CLOSE to Atlanta, we should plan a get together soon! Even if just for a day somewhere....heck you could all come see me...lol

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

And lend her a hand in her garden! LOL

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

LOL...I could always use a hand! OR FORTY!!! LOL Will you dmail me Todd's number, please, I want to call and see about the university help information...who knows maybe they will want to MAKE my garden a PROJECT for a grade! LOL

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Ok, I'll get it, but his name is Jason. LOL

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

LOL, well I am sure glad you told me that...I wouldn't be getting much help calling him by the WRONG name..LOL

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi Janet, about the get together... I wanted to have a mini RU here, but no one has signed up yet. I guess maybe the date is bad for everyone. If someone suggests a better date, I'm open. Here's the link. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/899493/

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Janet.
Mike

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

thanks Mike!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.