HGTV anyone?

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

I was up this morning checking the weather channel and noticed that Rebecca's Garden was on. They have a new episode of A Gardener's Diary listed for Thursday morning. I thought the show had been cancelled, good to see that it wasn't....

forsyth, GA(Zone 8a)

I'm glad to hear that,I've been pretty perturbed about HGTV lack of gardening shows now for a good while.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Gardening shows are very specific to where you live is the problem I think. I like Making It Grow on SC public tv which you probably don't get but it's a good show. Even with that I'm kind of the red headed step child. LOL. They throw in a few "and down in the low country they can do this".

forsyth, GA(Zone 8a)

In this day of modern technology,I wonder if you could get copies of these SC programs to view.?? PP

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

http://www.scetv.org/television/productions/making_it_grow/

That will get you going.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Just checked it and they have a whole list of shows you can watch. Nice. They didn't have that last year.

forsyth, GA(Zone 8a)

CoreHHI,
This is great. Good programing,and Clemson has such a super reputation in gardening and horticulture. Thanks very much.
P S.
any other states with such good programing???

The host of A Gardener's Diary is from Atlanta. I sometimes catch Walter Reeves on pbs. He also has a call in talk (gardening) show on Sat. mornings before the UGA games.
Thanks for the info CoreHHI.

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

You can watch Walter Reeves "Gardening in Georgia" shows online. I had missed one and watched the whole thing on my laptop. Here's the link: http://gardeningingeorgia.com/

Beclu, I try to limit my son's tv watching during the school year, but I force him to watch Walter with me! If there is a gardening show on, he knows it's ok to watch with me. lol
We were at a Walmart here in L'ville and saw/met one of the guys from the show Georgia Traveler the other day. His name is Phil and he is the guy that always gets to try the food at the restaurants they visit. Sweet guy!

Winterville, GA(Zone 8a)

I turned on TV one day a couple of weeks ago and Walter Reeves, "Gardening in Georgia" show was on. As I watched, but who did I see....my Sunday School teacher, Wally Pressey, the General Manager at Classic Ground Covers in Athens! He was being interviewed. After talking with Wally he said that is the third time Walter has interviewed him. I'm trying to talk Wally into maybe doing a co-op for us some time.

JoAnn

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.