Stained Glass

Fairmont, WV

A couple of years ago I decided to take a Stained Glass Class. I was on a mission, and you know how it is when a woman is on a mission. I had a room in my house that I taught painting classes for over 20 years and the lighting was great for my classes. ( we also used it for lots of partys!!!)But it was time to move on and finally make a family room out of this room. So the lighting had to be changed. I decided stained glass would be the fix i needed. I knew nothing about stained glass, but I set my mind and i was going to do it... I loved it but it really takes time, it took me a year to finish this project. They are 109 inches long and 9 inches wide times 4. But it is done and the room is finished. This is the only picture of before I could find. So just look at the lights on the ceiling...

Thumbnail by lusarytole
This thread has 17 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!