Looking for the Walking Stick Tree.

Joshua Tree, CA(Zone 8b)

I have a page here to trade . Thankyou Michele

[ Removed by member request. - Admin ]

Karma,
Would you happen to have a cutting of the Contorted Hazle Nut for me? Either SASE or I can offer you a green Elephant Ear.
Please let me know. Thanks
Janice

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

Karma, I would Love to have some cuttings! I would be happy to send something in trade or Postage..Let me know what you would like to do

Weebus

Hi Karma
Please count me in for 2 sets of cuttings. My sister "Pearlie" who just joined the garden is interested in one also.
I have to tell you that I am so excited about this as I was looking for anyone who could send me a nip of theirs! I even posted looking for one!
Thanks so much, you made my day! Please email me with your addy and we will get that right out to you.
Thanks again
Janice

Joshua Tree, CA(Zone 8b)

Karma, You are more than generous, if you see anything between now and then that you may like, on my list let me know.Michele

Coal Center, PA(Zone 6a)

Anyone,
I just got cuttings of contorta yesterday. Can anyone say the best way to root?? I want to be sure at least one of mine takes root. Great tree (:
Thanks,
Alice

Sedalia, MO(Zone 6a)

karma,
can i trade for one of your cuttings, should you be success ful in rooting them? thanks, greencheese

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

Please count me in. I would love to have some of this unique looking plant for my Michigan home!
Theresa
http://www.thetotalgardeners.com

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.