Salvia splendens Tall Peach seeds available for trade/sase

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

I have 7 small packets of 20 seeds each of salvia splendens Tall Peach available for trade or sase. Mine have so far come true, but Robin did mention once that some of his seem to have reverted, so.....

Gypsy~ what kind of seeds are you looking for in return? Would love to try out the tall peach salvia!

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Always looking for other salvia seeds, open to anything else, but it's not necessary. An sase is fine. I have bubble wrap so you can send a regular envelope, but using bubble wrap in it brings it up oversize a bit, so either .58 stamp or equivalent in whatever stamps you're using.
Sherry

Would you be interested in gaillardia 'Indian blanket', heliopsis helianthoides, cosmos sulphureus 'Cosmic orange' or this unidentified salvia given to me by a gardening friend...

Thumbnail by
Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

That's such a nice salvia...looks to be Brenthurst, though I could be wrong. I have that, but thank you for the offers. Trade isn't necessary.....an sase will do just fine. When sending an sase, please include your DG 'name' and which seeds you are sending for. You probably already know this, but some don't so I'll mention it anyway.
Sherry

Thanks Sherry for the name of the salvia and for the sase! No problem, I love and welcome friendly reminders.

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Me again, LOL. I LOVE salvias and so do my butterflies and hummingbirds. I'll send SASE. You probably have Snow Nymph Salvia, I mailed my envie for the others (I used regular with 2 stamps hope that was ok)
You are sweet to share...
Elaine

Thumbnail by EFGeorgia1
Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Elaine,actually, I don't have Snow Nymph...would love some seed. Thank You...You've alredy sent your envies, so I'll send an sasbe to you for the Snow Nymph.....
Sherry

This message was edited Sep 3, 2008 8:27 PM

Navarre, FL(Zone 8b)

Sherry,

May I have a packet of the 'Tall Peach' seeds?
I also have 'Lady in Red' and 'Coral Nymph' if you would like any of these seeds?

Pam

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Hi, Pam....yes, I'd like some of the Coral Nymph please..thanks for the offer. I'll be mailing your Tall Peach off tomorrow.
Sherry

Navarre, FL(Zone 8b)

I'll also be mailing yours off tomorrow.
Thanks,
Pam

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Okey-dokey!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.