Another Harris Seed Split

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

Closed

I mentioned on pennefeather's thread that I was considering doing a rudbeckia seed split and have decided to go ahead. I'll post a picture of the ones I want to get along with the prices and all the information and if any of you are interested just chime in. I figure if 5 of us split them it should be about $12.00 each including postage both ways. If more people want in we can up the amount, but I figure if I keep it here on this forum there won't be that many takers. If I don't get at least 3 others here I'll ask on the seed swapping forum.

La

Thanks everyone, we have our 5 players! I'll get back with you after I have the seeds ordered.

Lala_Jane
starlight1153
notmartha
cattjovi
tggfisk

This message was edited Sep 4, 2008 10:44 AM

Thumbnail by Lala_Jane
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

im in!

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

Hi, lala - Do we have to get all 4 kinds, or could we get just 1? Thanks, Samantha

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

I'm sorry Samantha (I love your name!) but it would start getting too complicated it I tried breaking the order up by seed as well as by person. I'm looking for someone who wants to split all 4 varieties with me.

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

Thanks, Lala! Your name makes me sing! La, La la, la! I absolutely understand! Thanks anyway! Samantha

Richmond Hill, GA

I'm in too! I wanted all of these when the catalog arrived.
Arlene

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

Great! I'll wait another day or 2 and if we don't get a couple more folks I'll ask over on the seed swap forum.

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Call me nuts cause I'm so far behind with my gardening chores...but I'll bite, lol!
Bev

Richmond Hill, GA

My seeds arrived today. Thanks so much.
Arlene

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

got mine too-thanks~~~

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

You're very welcome! Now all we have to do is wait out the entire winter. :-(

LOL.

McLean, VA(Zone 6b)

Plus you have to promise to post pictures next year! I'm probably going to end up buying some this spring anyway. I can't wait to have red rudbeckias.

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

I wonder how true the 2nd generation seeds will be Penne. I will certainly share some next year if you want to try an experiment.

McLean, VA(Zone 6b)

I just got the Thompson and Morgan catalog last night. They have Cherry Brandy - 50 seeds for $3.50. I don't think that they have tigers eye.

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

I always love it when I find out I got a bargain.

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

Just a little update here. Nothing yet on the other 3, but the Autumn Colors has started germinating in just 5 days. I started 25 seeds, and 5 of them were peaking their heads out of the soil this morning. Crossing my fingers that the others are soon to follow!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.