CLOSED: birdfeeder swap continued

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

| Search | F.A.Q. | My Info | Mail | Logout | Sep 1, 11:00 AM

Group Trades, Swaps and Round Robins: jordankittyjo picture (Bird Feeder Swap-Come One, Come All)

Subject: Bird Feeder Swap-Come One, Come All
Forum: Group Trades, Swaps and Round Robins
jordankittyjo wrote:
Well it's almost time to start filling the bird feeders again. (I don't fill mine during the summer) So I thought it would be fun to do a bird feeder swap.
They can be homemade or store bought.
Sign-ups will be now until September 15
Names will be given on the 16
Swaps must be in the mail by the 30
If anyone has problems and cannot send thier swap out on time, I ask that you d-mail me

THE SWAPPERS ARE:

jaye-isn't signing up for swaps
marion-is swap addict
me-lives for the next swap
stacey-confirmed she is crazy
tia-loves birdfeeders
cindy-has hers almost done
joyce-doesn't want to be forgotten(she keeps threatening me)
betty-loves to make pretties
bj- has a 2 swap limit(yeah, right!)
texaslizzy-she has found us
debrs-doesn't want to miss out
audrey-she's scared
beth-says she is weak and guilty
anjl-she even said please
laura-didn't think she was going to join us
laura's mom-wants to know what laura got her in to
babygrl-wants to play too
lind kay-who i forgot(so sorry)
PlantRn-glad she is here
lavinamae-welcome to this lively bunch
ladydragon5-fairy's mom-in-law
gapeahen-deb has her excted
2pugdogs-honored she has joined us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ Home | About | Advertise | Mission | Acceptable Use Policy | Tour | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2008 Dave's Garden. All Rights Reserved.

All times are recorded in Eastern time

This message was edited Sep 2, 2008 3:08 PM

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

I'm here

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

hi cindy, glad you made it

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

Kathy-looks like you copied the whole page;)

I'm here -who brought the air freshener??

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Ewwwwwwwwwwww...why do I have to be behind Stacey!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

stacey, i am so tired i can't do nothing right.
the girls wore me out. gonna take a nap

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

Kathy,

I noticed in the pix of BJ, behind her is your hutch. I have the same "Apple" dinner set.

Cindy

I am not worried Kathy-just wasn't sure if you'd noticed and it took me a min to figure it out:)

I am sure you all are wore out-you gals I am sure stayed up til the wee hrs having a great time!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

That's what happen when we're not as young as you niece!!

Oh please-I would've been the first asleep!!LOL Since I get up so early every day, I am dead by like 9pm every night!!!LOL

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Checking in here... HI GIRLS!!!!

What PIC? Where has Kathy already been posting Pics?

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

Welcome Donna, you must be the friend Deborah told me about inviting to the festival the end of October. I had invited her to go to Gainesville for this so this will be loads of fun!!!

Oh hi everyone!! I'm home, exhausted but home. Yikes more debris than when I left if possible.

Sad I missed all the fun at Kathy's besides I would have had a red pirate hat--wahoo!!

I am sure you will get one in the mail very soon Auntie M:)

Tinky, I already have a red pirate hat Jojo sent to me a while back. Didn't you see the post with pictures?

(Trisha) Olympia, WA(Zone 8a)

I'm here, just been keepin an eye on CNN to keep track of the storms.....hope all are stayin' safe.

Sounds like the girls all had a great time, wish we all could have been there!

Nope-I didn't see that pic....

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Nope, me neither... didn't see a pic Kathy posted.

the ones form Kathy are in SI #17

You gals in your hats and shirts!!! Wow!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

What did you expect Marion?? Topless???
For modesty's sake!! LOL!!

ROLFMBO!!!!!

(Laura) Olympia, WA(Zone 8a)

I just got back; I really enjoyed the weekend, but I’m so glad to be home. I really looking foreword to catching up on here, but I’m super tired, went through several pressure changes on the way down so my head feels like it full of concrete and have a lot to wade through so sorry if I miss things.

Donna, welcome to the swap!

Stacey, I’m already dead today and it’s only 5pm.

Laura, rest up and then you can catch up. I didn't get out of my jammies today I was so tired and drained. Gonna be up and at 'em tomorrow. Being in very close vicinity with my son gave him ample opportunity to discuss the finishing touches for the "dungeon".

Hoping to have Deborah and Donna come over and go to a Nursery festival with me gives me a huge incentive to get the final touches in place. Besides I am ready to spend some quality time with my sewing machine very soon. Gotta another swap I think it will come in handy.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Marion, don't over do it. You gotta get your rest, you have been through a lot!
Take care, and good nite.
Linda Kay

(Laura) Olympia, WA(Zone 8a)

Marion, I'd go to bed, but I don't want to wake up and not be able to get back to sleep at 2 am; I've tried this often enough to know it'll happen. If I go to bed much before midnight I wake up 5 hours later, generally still tired, and can't get back to sleep for hours. My body gets really confused when I try to go to bed early; thinks I'm taking a nap so I can do something later. It's generally better to just wait midnight out. Though I might leave my less important threads to be caught up on tomorrow and go and do something brainless. I think I'm caught up on the swaps, Sweet Interruptions, Mixed nuts and What strange weather we're having; night owls didn't get any posts while I was gone. Those are the ones I really care about, the rest of them can wait.

Linda Kay, I am getting rested I think--just found out 3 named storms are out there now!!!

Think I will just hibernate until December. Laura, my daughter is very much like that with her sleep pattern. Makes it rough as she teaches high school and really needs to be alert and on her toes for sure.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Marion we must be on the same page...thought of doing some knitting on the knitting machines for the nieces baby that will be born any day and thought about checking out what discs I have for embroidery machine so I can embroider weight/date of birth and name...as well have a watercolor lap quilt that needs to be done, so it truly must be fall for our minds to be gearing up to such hobbies...

(Linda) Winfield, KS(Zone 6a)

Can I play?

The more the merrier Linda. Jump right in and play with us. Want to come to my Hurricanes Party? You are more than welcome to join.

Yeap Betty, same page for sure!!!!

Betty, I have to ask what a water color quilt is? Never head that before?
Linda Kay

Victoria Harbour, ON

It is a quilt done in very similar, complimentary colors that seem to blend, when you do the quilt it has the appearance of a watercolor..will take a photo tonight of the top for you..might get me in the mood to put it on this weekend's 'to do' list...lol

That sounds very pretty.
Have you ever heard of a kaliedescope quilt? I saw it on ebay, and it looks pretty, just can't figure it out?
http://search.ebay.com/kaleidoscope-quilt_W0QQfromZR40QQpqryZkaliedescopeQ20quilt

Linda Kay

OMG!! I love the gathering garden, flower show & blue daisy-what beautiful quilts!!!!!

The kaleidoscope quilt on EBay sorta reminds me of the Stack and Wack quilt I made a couple of years ago.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

welcome linda, i'm so glad you're here

I just love them!!! MIL did a quilt for us a couple yrs ago-a beautiful leaf desing one!!

Hey-I just tried calling you!!

abbisgranma can you give me an address. I would love to come to your hurricane party. Now remember I need to be back next Monday for the Doctor appointment. Also the doctor doesn't allow me to do to much because I get tired real easy. I really don't sound like much help do I?

Linda-we ain't lookin for help-just a good time:)

But the designs all match up, doesn't this waste a lot of material to do that?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.