Lets have a big welcome....""grammielorilee""" Port Huron,

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello and welcome to the best garden site there..is...Hope you will come to the Michigan forum often..

Tell us about your gardens and what you are interested..in..Questions? Just ask..there are people here to guide you...again welcome..

smiles..Diana

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Wecome Grammielorilee!!

We're so happy to have you join us. This is a great group. I hope you visit often and post mucho!! Start by telling us all about your garden. Oh........and we love pictures too!!

Brenda

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome welcome to our part of Daves its a lovly place to be;0)
Gloria

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

I had no idea there would be so many nice people to greet me here. I'm fairly new to gardening but I love it. I'm working on a garden at my church. I also have a few gardens at home. I love to put special rocks in the garden like geodes. They add a lot of color and texture.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

good for you !! I'd put a garden in every yard if I could I love rocks too
Gloria

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

welcome grannielorilee!!! Sure is wonderful having you here. Where do you find your geodes??? Aren't they kinda hard to find? Sounds very interesting. Wow we sure have had several new subscribers! Thats just awsome. Hope to see you on the computer lots. Welcome again, Ronna

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome grannielorilee! Glad to have you here with us! I have been here 8yrs as of this saturday!! its a wonderful place with lots of wonderful people. I hope to see you around here, I will be back here more often now as the weather cools down.
But there are still Bulbs to plant that will be arriving soon! Im always surprised to see how many i have ordered LOL

Thumbnail by notmartha
Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

Hi again. I actually found a nice elderly man right here in Port Huron that is a lapidary and he has a huge collection. He sells me geodes and thundereggs as well as some crystal specimans. I keep asking him to cut more for me because every one is different. He made me a wind chime of several slices of different agates from brazil and they sound like crystal when they chime together. My only problem is not buying them all.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

how lucky can you get I bet there beautiful if you got pics would love to see them !!!!
Gloria

Port Sanilac, MI

Hi grammielorilee: I know you will love DavesGarden, I have been a member only a couple of months and have learned SO much from lots of really nice people. I have also exchanged some and received lots of iris; my favorite flower (in June, in August my favorite flower is dahlias). Kay

Bad Axe, Mich., FL(Zone 5a)

Welcome grammielorilee, I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

Not Martha your day lillies are sooooo beautiful. I just planted several different colors at my church aroung some big rocks at one end of the pond. I can't believe the variety of colors. I've only ever planted them from bulbs, but in the catalogs they sell them bareroot. I tried one plant from a catalog that came bareroot and it didn't grow so I'm afraid to buy anymore. I just buy from nurseries as I see them, but there aren't a lot of varieties

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

These are a few pictures from my garden. The was tubs were a garage sale find 5.00 and the chair was free. My husband built me the bird feeder /wind chime hanger so that I could chnage the sign on it with my moods or the seasons. The amethyst crystal is for my mother's garden at the church as it is her birthstone.

Thumbnail by grammielorilee
Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

this is the bird feeder my husband made

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

Mom's crystal cathedral amethyst

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

fourth of july

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

the last picture was fall, sorry. My 5.00 wash tubs. I've never sent pictures on-line before. This is another view of my bird feeder

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

4th of july

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Hi grammie,

I have the same double washtub setup by my back door. I plant vegetables and herbs in mine. Your flowers are lovely! Thanks for sharing pictures.

Brenda

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

gammie... your flower tub are georgeous. So is the amethyst! Pretty amazing what we will put flowers in huh? That would be a cool thread for next summer. Lets see the flower pots you plant in! Good topic huh? Everyone have a wonderful week. Ronna

Thumbnail by gardenlady123
Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

These are some more geodes as well as the tiles the church gave my mother for her garden

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

gardenlady123 What is the name of the lilly's in the picture. They are wonderful!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i got a geode night light when i was at Yellowstone last month=its purple
my SIL has a really pretty wind chime one! i want to get me one of those

your gardens are really nice
I will be selling dl's in the classified again soon-been collecting seeds(about done)
I just have to get some time to get my list ready!!! sigh
so many addiction ----so little time!

Thumbnail by notmartha
Caro, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome grammielorilee. Fabulous pictures! I love the tubs. I haven't gone to many garage sales in years but I might just have to start again to find some treasures of my own! : ) I'm a newbie here this year too. Most of my time was spent establishing new beds this year but next year I want to decorate. I wonder how much we can accomplish over the winter? hmmm

Again, welcome & I hope you have as much fun here as I am having.

Mary Ellen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.