Krylon makes Stained Glass spray paint ☺ Will use on this...

(Karen) Frankston, TX(Zone 8a)

I made several trips this week searching for the elusive blue glassware to make totems and plant stands and couldn't find anything. I have a crystal birdbath I made with a terra cotta birdie sitting on top that I made and kept wishing I'd of had blue glass. I did a Google search for spray on Stained glass paint and discovered that Krylon makes some in Blue, Red and Yellow! Hurray!!!! Opens up a whole new world of possablilities....For one thing, I want blue and red bottles on my bottle tree. Just imagine what all we could do with this stuff!

On the Krylon website they list all the stores that carry their products, but in my area Michael's was the only one that did. I am painting this blue on Tuesday. Just wanted to share my find with you all.

http://krylon.com/products/stained_glass_color

Love, Karen

Thumbnail by darkmoondreamer
This thread has 32 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!