Does anyone have this tree?

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

I'm desperately looking for seeds from this tree. Every year at this time, I think of the one in the neighbors yard when I was a kid. When school starts, I think of this tree because we used to eat the apples on our walk to school. I want to be able to take a walk down memory lane someday in future years with this tree in my yard. It's a Dolgo EMLA 7. I have a pic of the apples of this tree from a catalog if anyone thinks they can help me with finding seeds for this tree. Email me if you think you can help and I'll email you the picture. I'm a new gardener so don't have a lot to trade, but let me know what you are looking for and I will try to find it, or I can do SASE, but I want these seeds bad enough to try to find what you are looking for.
Thank you in advance if you can help.
Joan

My mother has a Dolgo. Should I ask her for seeds for you?

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Hi Elvis:
Would you be so kind? Do you know what kind of Dolgo it is? The one I'm specifically looking for has apples that are a little elongated, rather than true round. I can email you a picture of the apples if you want to see if they look the same or similar. Thanks, and let me know what you are looking for in trade.

Joan (who thinks she's going to have an apple orchard before I find the RIGHT dolgo! LOL)

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

Joan, try this place:
http://millernurseries.com

They sell a lot of old fashioned apples and if they don't have it, they may know where you can get it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.