my harvest

Glen Burnie, MD(Zone 7a)

here they are!!!

Thumbnail by noobiegardener
Glen Burnie, MD(Zone 7a)

and another

Thumbnail by noobiegardener
Southern Mountains, GA(Zone 6b)

You've made a good start on no longer being a noobie-gardener. Just keep going and growing. You've nothing to lose and everything to gain. Good work!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Good growing! :-)

Moss Point, MS(Zone 8b)

Those look better than mine and I'm not a noobiegardener. Congratulations.

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Yeah, "noobie" does not really apply any more. You're getting to be quite a pro at this.

Congrats on the lovely harvest!

Glen Burnie, MD(Zone 7a)

Awww thanks, guys! I will always be a newbie. I think that's why gardening doesn't bore me because no matter how much you know, there's always something new to learn! Gonna try and grow some fall/winter crops this year.

I start my Master Gardener's class this coming Tuesday!!!!

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

hey sis - i've been on vacation for past week. your veggies look great. keep up the good work.

good luck with the class. i'm sure you will have no problems with it.

Glen Burnie, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks, Big Brother! I hope I won't have any problems...I'm a little scared at how much material there is...but I am also looking forward to it.

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

You'll do great. You already know more than most, and you have a huge support system behind you here!

Orlando, FL

Nice looking harvest. what fun.

Congrats on the starting classes for master gardener...I am happy for you. Every thing is hard to learn at first and then it becomes second nature. I am sure you will do just fine.

Glen Burnie, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks, Moofiepoo.....I love that name!!!!

Orlando, FL

Thanks it comes from many a night of being moofed. So I named myself after it...saying to myself...moofie..poo this ....as I do not curse. I have had alot of fun with it over the years. Keep us updated on your classes. Out of curiosity...were do you start to become a master gardener?

Corte Madera, CA

awesome harvest! what's that really pretty yellow-orange tomato?

Glen Burnie, MD(Zone 7a)

Moonglow the orange-yellow tomato is called a hillbilly. Moofie....you have to go to your county extension office and ask them about the next MG class.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this thread. Work and class kind of keep me busy right now.

I am loving the class! Learning so much!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.