CLOSED: More Mandevilla Laxa for trade or sase

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Found a couple more pods to spare----I have another 5 small packets of 20 seeds each of mandevilla laxa/ Chilean Jasmine for trade or sase.

1. Nancy_ann
2. Celene-mailed
3.Momcat-mailed
4.luvs2garden2000-mailed
5. helene

This message was edited Aug 30, 2008 2:22 PM

This message was edited Sep 2, 2008 5:34 PM

This message was edited Sep 6, 2008 8:58 PM

Columbus, OH

Please add me to your list!

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

I would love to try some, too. Is there anything special you are looking for? I have some seeds from my white feathered Hige morning glory I could send http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/178629/

Deb

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Momcat, that's beautiful and I would like to try that...thanks for the offer. I'll be mailing the mandevilla off to you tomorrow.
Sherry

(Tia) Norman, OK(Zone 7a)

I would love some. I have spider flowers seeds, zinnia's various colors and red, white holly hocks for now. I have tons of other seeds I have in the back room that I ordered. If by chance you were into a surprise I could do that or send you some stamps or such.

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

luvs2garden2000, I'm into surprises...thank you for the offer and I'll be mailing mandevilla seeds off to you tomorrow.
Sherry

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

Great, Sherry, I will get your seeds in the mail tomorrow.

Deb

Thanks I wont be able to get anything out until Tuesday, I will go thru what I have and get them out then.

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Okay, since we are trading anyway I would love to try these too. Of course, I can send you something else too.

Thanks,
Danita

Longboat Key, FL(Zone 9b)

Could I be # 5 for those seeds. Have many things, but unusal "Clivia miata, orange" ripening would give 2 seeds. Helene

Thumbnail by helenethequeen
Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

helene, You may indeed....
Need an sase....I have bubble wrap.....I'm in the address exchange.
Sherry

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

Hi Sherry, I got the seeds today. Thank you so much for trading,
Deb

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

You're welcome,Deb.

Longboat Key, FL(Zone 9b)

Hello, I am sorry but this seed pod will not be ripe until next year. I forgot about this little data on Clivia seeds it takes a long ,long time. Need to pass up on this exchange. Sorry for this incovenience Helene

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Helene, all I need is an sase.
Sherry

I got them yesterday thanks so very much. Sent yours out yesterday.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.