capital district (NY) gardeners?

Ballston Lake, NY(Zone 5a)

anyone? I've only met two people. we're all interested in a garden club of sorts...
so if anyone feels the same and lives in the area (Albany, etc) post away.

Ballston Lake, NY(Zone 5a)

or if anyone knows of a local club

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

I wish you were on Long Island, would join gladly!

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Jess - I'm up in Glens Falls, but at the time I'm not able to do anything because of family problems and commitments. It does sound like a fun opportunity and hope you can organize a garden club. Eleanor

Craryville, NY

Jen: I'm down in E. Taghanic, so it's not exactly Capital District, but maybe we'll pick up someone in the middle? I'd love to be part of it!

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

I think a few more Capital District people have joined recently. Maybe you could try again?

Bolton Landing, NY

Hi from Bolton Landing , NY not exactly capital district but definately interested.

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

Who else do we have around this area?

Troy, NY(Zone 5b)

I am from Waterford.

Averill Park, NY(Zone 5b)

Hi. I'm from Averill Park, so close to Albany. My time's pretty limited unfortunately, but just wanted to say "hi" to the local gardeners!

New York, NY(Zone 6b)

I am too far away, plus I garden indoors. I would love to join your garden club if I was able. I will enjoy reading on what everyone post.

Torriesmom...where in the city are you??? I am only a train ride away on long island...My mom is on 89 between Park and Madison...let me know...would be nice to meet another gardener close by...

New York, NY(Zone 6b)

Upper Manhattan or as some call it, Washington Hgts, Riverside Drive & 149.
As I mentioned, I have indoor plants and hope to expand my little collection by next year. I watch, ooh and aah over photos of real gardens on DG.

Ivy

Ivy...my mom is between park and madison...89th street....So close...I see her very often...House plants yay..I have plenty to share too!
My brother used to live by the cloisters....nom more though..

New York, NY(Zone 6b)

I am in the area monthly when I go to Mt. Sinai Hospital. It is a nice walk on sunny days going to Lexington Ave. All I can do is window shop.

Well, tell me what you like ok, and then i can share!!!! Or better yet d mail me!

I was just at Mt. Sinai this past week end my sis had surgery...Nice hospital..she was on the top floors...looked like a hotel....

This message was edited Jun 3, 2009 9:30 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.