"ANOTHER WEST MICHIGAN PLANT SWAP "

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

" SATURDAY OCTOBER 4TH 08 "
WHERE " FREEPORT PARK FREEPORT MICH "
11 AM--- 1 PM

BEing Sponsored By the FRIENDS Of The Freeport Libary

You May D-Mail Myself Susie For more info No This is not being held by me this time But I will be helpping &
If I Feel up to it I will be there with many plants . Hope to see anyone who can make it .

Susie

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh darn!
Red Flannel Days here in Cedar Springs that weekend.
Kids and grandbabies all coming out for the festivities.

Hope you Have your red flannels out sure could have used a pair this morning when we awoke :) had to turn up the furnance for daddy :) I went to the red flannel days years ago had lots of fun .

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

Yup its cooling down too fast for me.
WHERE did summer go? :(

Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

is there going to be a spring plant swap this year like last spring??? I didn't get to go. how did it go?

Well I would love to have another spring swap If I knew there would be others wanting in on it .
Ours Last Spring was lots of fun we only had maybe 25-30 people for everyone thought it was going to be way to hot .
But The day was Just right Nice cool under the Privilian I had a few prizes to give away everyone got just loads of plants .

wiggly paw was there ,& shelbelle, & Bizzie11 Here is a link of the pictures that wiggle took of us all .

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/860444/

If there is anyone out there who would like to try to have one this Spring In May Some time Please let me know so I can get started on this . :)

susie

Hastings, MI(Zone 5b)

Sue why don't you start another fresh link?
Put the swop date up top like, Spring Swop Freeport Inquiry
this way everyone would know, and just check in once a
day to move it up in the topic list.

I will come and help.
Sher

Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

wooohooooo

OK I POSTED FOR ANOTHER SPRING SWAP HOPE YOU GO CHECK IT OUT .

susie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.