Barter for Scrapbook Items!

Houston, United States(Zone 9b)

Here's just one example---so I didn't know if I was going to nurse my second baby as I wasn't able to nurse well with my first so I signed up for the formula companies FREE coupons (they call them "checks") which vary in value between $5 and $10 OFF cans of formula powder.

I ended up NOT needing these coupons which will continue to come in the mail until my baby is a year.

People sell these coupons on Ebay. Which I think is tacky. I didn't want to just throw them away but I also didn't want to just give them to someone to resell. So instead I posted them on craigslist as a TRADE for someone who has baby scrapbook stickers they don't want/need. The amount they were to trade me was left up to them, I wasn't picky. And I met a lady who was SO generous with giving me stickers I wanted to pass this idea on to you!

You might not have formula coupons yes I know, but you may have stuff laying around the house you could trade. I have better luck making trades than in outright selling things on craigs so maybe you will to!

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!