Lets have a big welcome...."""djehmli"""" Saginaw, Mi

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello and welcome to DG....you have found the best garden site..on the web...You have many neighbors..around you...This is the Michigan forum...So come here often...tell us about you...and what you are interested..in...Questions? Just ask away...you will get help here..

Again welcome..glad..to see you...

Happy day....smiles..Diana...

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey hey hey................ welcome to the Michigan corner of Dave's garden! Glad to have you. Tell us all about your garden.

Brenda

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome hope you stay a while and chat its lots of withreal nice people to talk to ;0)
Gloria

Caro, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome! So nice to have another close neighbor. I am a newbie myself and am having a wonderful time learning and sharing here. Please make yourself at home and tell us about yourself.

Mary Ellen

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

djehlmi

Welcome to Dave's Garden.......lots of Dave Garden members who live very close to you. Tell us all about what you love to garden best....flowers.....veggies....houseplants?????

Deann

Saginaw, MI

Apologies never noticed the D-mail until now.

Love to garden best would be roses. I started out with one rose bush in my teens at my parents home growing up. They have a horse farm so the soil was fantastic, but my mother was a marigold fanatic. I coerced her into letting me have one bush that grew to 200 before I headed to college, 15 years later I have my own home on an acre and started my own rose garden once again. The old one at my folks still is growing strong.

Well met

Julie

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

glad to see you here in the michigan forum
I have a few roses here on the farm! Need to move some i think this spring-its amazing
how crowded they can get with Fall SALES ;) ;)

welcome to the site hope to see you here more!
we love to chat and the more the merrier!

dori

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome Julie I think we all start small and then WHAMMMM have a great day
Gloria

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

HI Julie

Glad you rediscovered the Michigan forum.....I too love Roses, and have quite a few growing here. Hope to see more of you in here....Stay warm, we are in for another clipper...

Deann

Bad Axe, Mich., FL(Zone 5a)

HI, Juli. I didn't see this thread until today. Welcome. I also grow some roses. They are all David Austin shrub roses with daylilies around and between them. I also grow blackspot, LOL.

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome! I added you to our calendar.
http://www.communitywalk.com/map/index/370290

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey Julie meet another Julie ! I am from Fenton and also love roses!
Maybe we can swap failures and successes!
Have fun here!
Julie

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome. Happy Spring!

Lachine, MI

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
Even tho its raining- i'm outside playing with the plants!
How is your weather? What type of gardening is your favorite?
Sandy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.