Sept. 2

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Hello farmers. I am back from my very hot (almost 100*) dusty and extremely rocky endurance ride. This was a desert ride, no shade and not enough water for the horses on one part of the trail. The ride manager says they will fix that next time. This was a new ride so we were all ginneapigs you might say. Our team had 4 starters and 3 finishers including a first place for lots of bonus points and myself bringing up the rear as the 3rd team finisher to make everything else count. The rival team made more points than we did this week, they all rode the 100 miler and we did the 50. I got up at about 5am and packed up to drive home early since our son is visiting this weekend. Hope all of you are having a great weekend, be sure to count your blessings.

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!