CLOSED: Flamboyan-de-jardin (Caesalpinia pulcherrima)

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

aka: Pride of Barbados, Red Bird of Paradise, Peacock Flower, Dwarf Poinciana, Peacock Flower

This seed offering has been renewed: Please use the link below . . .

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/922559/

This message was edited Nov 10, 2008 7:14 PM

Thumbnail by LazLo
Independence, LA(Zone 8b)

I would like some of the seeds LasLo.

Blackshear, GA(Zone 8a)

Hi Don, I love those flowers. Would you like to trade for some gloriosa lily seeds. I have Carsonii and Rochildiana. I also have hibiscus Pinot Noir and Chablis seeds. PLMK. I see that you also have Ipomoea Carnea seeds that interest me also. André

This message was edited Aug 23, 2008 2:20 AM

(Phyllis) Osceola, PA(Zone 5b)

I'd Love Some seed also..
Thanks
Phyllis

Vashon, WA(Zone 8a)

I'd love to try these. Will send you postage.

(Marymac) Statesvi, NC(Zone 7a)

would like to get some seeds from you as well..can send postage..

Thomasboro, IL(Zone 5b)

Would you consider trading for some jewelry?

Just wanted to post a link of some of the stuff I have made. If you see something specific you are interested in, please let me know!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=9129478&albumID=2182962&imageID=45985538

Thumbnail by PinkysPlants
Cave Creek, AZ

I would like some seeds. Can I just pay for them? Do you know what the difference is between Phoenix bird of paradise and these? They look about the same.
Mickey
Arizona

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Mickey - they are the same plant . . . pls see your Dmail from me today.

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Hello to all my botanical buddies! To all from whom I received self-addressed envelopes and postage - yesterday I fulfilled your requests by postal mail. There are bonus seeds in each parcel. It seems I have become more fragile than I expected to be and I apologise to one and all for the delay.

The good news is that all the seeds will be in your hands in time to get them germinating - even for those planning to winter sow them.

Due to RA my hands cannot do the work they used to do, esp. the right (and unfortunately dominant) hand. So, in the future some of my seed offerings will not be of completely cleaned seeds. They may be received in pods or with more chaff than usual. Of course, I will make all efforts to be sure that I am not sending any hitch-hiking critters with them. ;--)

I will be getting to my D-Mail inbox backlog over the next couple of days.

My fellow Americans - Please vote this year! If you don't you got nothing to complain about!

ATBTY ! ~ £az ;-)

Thumbnail by LazLo
Eunice, MO(Zone 5b)

Thanks for reminding folks to vote. And to all you folks who say you are not going to vote cause you do not want either one of them, remember there are 6 yes 6 candidates for president. If you do not want to vote for them then vote against them! GO VOTE!!!
Lazlo, do you have any seed left. I can send postage and envelope Monday if you do.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Hi Lazlo,

If you have any seeds left, I would love to take advantage of your offer. I am also interested in a few of the Badoh Negro seeds from your other post. I am in Canada. I do have a paypal account and could send you funds for postage via paypal if that works for you.

Thanks for your generosity. I look forward to hearing from you.....Heather

Blackshear, GA(Zone 8a)

Hi Lazlo, Glad you are back and feeling better. I left you a message in this thread and would like to know if you are interested in the seeds mentioned. I can send you a SASBE if there is still some seeds left. André

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi Lazlo,
I am sending you postage.I would love to have your Flamboyan-de-jardin .
Blessings,
Synda

I am also sening enough postage for your Badoh Negro if you have enough seeds.if not ,you get exrta postage for free....LOL.

This message was edited Nov 2, 2008 6:09 PM

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

6 candidates? Paris counts as one?

Eunice, MO(Zone 5b)

Yeah there are 6 candidates. There are 6 political parties. This is not the politics forum so I won't go there except to say the same thing that I tell everyone. If you do not like number 1 or number 2 then vote for one of the other 4. A vote against the top 2 will show them that not everyone agrees with them and if the non voters will get out and vote against them instead of abstaining then maybe Washington will start caring about us or at least be afraid that someday they won't get elected if they do not start listening to the people.
All votes count. Non - votes say apathy and if you don't care then they won't care.

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

I would love some of these seed if you have more to share. Thanks!

Browns Mills, NJ(Zone 6b)

NJ has 10 candidates on the ballot from various parties for president. Alot more than I was aware of. I checked, Paris isn't one of them ;-)

Glad you're feeling better Lazlo. You've blessed my mail with seeds earlier this year. :-) Andrea

This message was edited Nov 3, 2008 8:49 PM

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

I have a zillion or so of these left to share.

Thank you to all for your friendship.

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

Thanks for the germination info. I just harvested some of these and the solid yellow type and would have planted them deeper if I hadn't seen this.

Thumbnail by budgielover
Eunice, MO(Zone 5b)

I have a bubble envelope and postage money on its way to you Lazlo. I can't wait to start these little beauties.

Paradise, TX(Zone 8a)

Lazlo,
I will send out a SASBE today! Thanks so much for sharing.
darmadoll

P.S. I voted early!!!!

This message was edited Nov 4, 2008 9:56 AM

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Lazlo,

I would love some of these. I will send a SASBE. Thank you!

Carol

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

Lazlo,
I received my seeds today along with the bonus seeds! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. Do you think I could wintersow these seeds to get them started?
Bonnie

Rome, GA(Zone 7b)

I will send postage today, I would love to try growing these.
If I have anything on my trade list that you want, just let me know.
Thanks,
Wanda

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

This seed offering has been renewed: Please use the link below . . .

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/922559/

This message was edited Nov 10, 2008 7:14 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.