computer work from home!!

Ellenboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Hi, has anyone ever heard of a REAL work from home online computer business thats not a rip off ? I have been looking for a long time and I cant find anything that looks remotely real, I am disabled ( messed up back) Well only part disabled. But I cant find any work and I cant even get people to interview me, I think they see me limp in and I think they dont want that sort of an image in there work place or something,, who knows, But I'm really restricted to what I'm able to do, so there havent been many jobs I've even tried for. I put a resume on Craigslist and got all kinds of Crazy things sent to me. I have a AA in HOrticulture which is really worthless in most places. But anyway if anyone has heard of a real oline job, that does not want money to join or anything like that I would really appreciate it..

This thread has 17 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!