Wedding Dress Update!

Crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

K, here's what we have so far. After all this work (ALL handsewn) I have to take it in cause I lost weight LMBO. First I gotta finish it though.
K, if I remember right (Ill check my files laterz) the whole dress thus far has cost me like $12.00! Yup, twelve big ones hehe.
I bought fabrics at walmart for 1.00 a yard and at thrift stores and yard sales! Im not sure what style it is, just something I saw in my head,lol.

Im working on long billowing sleeves (think medieval only not poufy)
Bare shoulders but my arms will be covered except when I lift them because there will be slits in the sleeves allowing the fabric to fall apart revealing my handmade/embroidered gloves which cost me like 1.00 to make LOL.

The panels on front of the skirt will prolly be solidly embroidered with the same muted gold thread I have sewn and detailed the rest of the dress with.
total cost thus far, about 13.00 LOL!

Thumbnail by crimsontsavo
This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!