Blue impatiens seeds

Lincoln, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

I have blue impatien seed i will send along with a load of
Salvia forskaholii
for fresh
Cardiocrinum seeds.

Also there was someone early in the year that went halves on some blue imp seeds with me but we both had no luck growing from that supplier. Please contact me for some of these.

As these seeds are like rocking horse dropping please don't beg for seed..many thanks

Mike

Thumbnail by mike_freck
Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Mike.. Do ya know that it takes 7 to ten years for them to bloom from seed.

Here a list of some places that may be closer to home to you that may have some, if nobody aroudn here has any to trade.

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Mike,

I bought some of those impatien seeds from Secret Seeds and had no luck. Just curious, but did you get your seeds from there too?

Thanks,
Danita

gieten, Netherlands

hllo mike
i want very much some blue impatiens
ill have a lot to trade look at mine have list if you want

marjolein from the netherlands

Hi all,
I bought my blue imps as plants (i tried seed from secret seed and nothing!)

I am only interested in cardiocrinum seed or small bulbs for that matter as i have tried bought seed and again nothing. But i understand fresh seed is better.

I have access to most comercial seed through my garden centre.

Sorry everyone.. once i increase the amount of seed i have i'll give it away for free but not just yet while i have very low stocks.

Cheers

Mike

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks for the info Mike. I'm usually pretty good with seeds so I wondered if the seeds were just duds.

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Out of curiosity how did you folsk germinate your blue impatiens seed. I would liek to compare it to how I normally do my seed. Maybe we cna figure out what went wrong, cuz I would like to buy some of the seed myself to try.

Victoria BC, Canada(Zone 9a)

I would be interested to know how seeds have done for others too. Do you stratify them? How long to germinate? I do have a plant now but tried seed several times with no luck.

Bea

Belleville , IL(Zone 6b)

This message was edited Aug 23, 2008 4:19 PM

Please can i ask that this thread be left for someone with seed to swap to answer?

If anyone wants to chat about growing these we can do that in the annuals forum maybe?

Also please dont dmail anymore begging for seed............please!!!???

Thanks

Mike

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.