Peaceful Valley Seed Sale

Paris, TN(Zone 6b)

Just letting everyone know that Peaceful Valley has a buy 2 get 1 free seed sale going on. If you buy more than 20 packs of seeds, it's an additional 46% off.

They ship priority mail too, for seed only purchases, so it's not too expensive. They had a nice selection as well.

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Thanks for tip! I need more seeds like I need another hole in my head...so I'll be rushing right over to the site!!!

I went to the Fisherman's Fair in E. Hampton last weekend and they had a close out on 2008 seeds. I picked up $118 worth of seed packs for $5.80. I played with them for hours when I got home... It's a sickness, I tell ya!!!

Paris, TN(Zone 6b)

(peeks to see if Sequee got anything she needs for her garden....) Dang, that is an impressive score. When it comes to gardening things, I never seem to find THAT good of a deal...sigh.

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

I don't usually either, so I was thrilled. It was really pathetic! People were going by, and [icking up one pack of carnations, or one pack of basil, or one pack of peas, and I'm scooping them up by the handfuls. Most packets were marked down to 40 or 50 cents each, then I noticed the sign that said an additional 50% would be taken off at checkout! I will definitely be doing a trade this fall!

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Do they got a web site or is it just a place to go to. Like Sequee. But can't resist a seed sale. Y anever know when ya might need it or somebody else.

Pelzer, SC(Zone 7b)

Grin...Never thought I'd show this picture. This was my haul from WalMart...Got Ya beat, price wise...$.02 a pack. Lots of trading material, and many easy growers I can send to people who are just starting out. Surprisingly good selection of veggies.

I played for a good long time before sorting and banding them. It was a guilty pleasure.

They're mine. All mine......

well, at least for now:)

Thumbnail by catmad
Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Wow! Wish or place here would put seed on sale like that. Ya did real good Cat! : )

Paris, TN(Zone 6b)

starlight: www.groworganic.com is the website with the seed sale. They had 205 varieties on sale when I was there.

Paris, TN(Zone 6b)

CATMAD wins! LOL :)

I don't think I'll ever see organic seed for .02 a pack :/

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Thanks for the link. Sure do appreciate it. : )

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

What? Seeds? Sale? Where? Slobber-Drool? I do not need more seeds! I do not need more seeds! I DO NOT NEED MORE SEEDS! Going now to check webpage!

P

Pelzer, SC(Zone 7b)

Hineni wrote;"I don't think I'll ever see organic seed for .02 a pack :/ "

Don't be so sure :). There were seven packs of organics, and they gave them to me for the sale price. Keep looking...

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

That's cheaper than the dollar store's 10/$1.00!

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Cat.. they got any more at the walmart by you of the sale seed? If they do pick me up a slew of any and evrythign and wil glady pay you.

Pelzer, SC(Zone 7b)

Star, I'll share :) No way I'll use them all. I'll get a list together, and Dmail it too you. Give me a few days, I have a trip coming, so I'm running around like a headless chicken....:)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.