Sales?

Pasco, WA(Zone 6b)

Is there a place on here that lets us know about online sales? I'm looking for some perennials and would love to get them on sale if possible!
Thanks!
Sherry

P.S. If anyone knows a good source to buy monarda petite wonder, I'd love to know. ;o)

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Some vendors will post on the Classified forum when they have sales so you might keep an eye out there, but beyond that there's no specific place to list things like that. But usually if someone's aware of a big sale they'll post it here. The only one I know of is Bluestone Perennials always has an end of season sale around April/May. Right now I'm not sure any mail order places would be having a sale, some places don't ship at all in the summer, and most places are getting ready for fall shipping so they're probably stocking up rather than trying to get rid of things cheap.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

Sherry: Have you tried your local nurseries and garden centers? I was at one near my house a few days ago and they had all perennials @ 20% off. It wasn't easy, but I did walk out without that Phlox David.

Karen

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Actually I thought Bluestone was having a pre-season sale - maybe I'm remembering wrong. Garden Crossings was also having a sale I think.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

You might be right, I think I did get something from them in the mail and forgot all about it. I'm not sure if it's still going on or not though, I know you had to have your order in by a certain date. I think it was only 15% off though and their end of season sale is usually 50% off so if you can afford to wait you'll get much better deals, but of course some things may be gone by then too.

Here are two sources that list the Petite Wonder Monarda (no guarantees it's in stock though, but if they don't have it now hopefully they'll get it back in stock at some point) http://davesgarden.com/products/ps/go/56096/

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Yes, but isn't the end-of-season sale at the end of the spring? I'm easily confused these days, so I could be thinking of something else, lol!

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Yes, it is, as I said in my earlier post I think it's usually around April/May. That's the end of their shipping season of course not gardening season.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

They're looking for you over in beginning veggies, btw!

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Looking for me? I don't usually follow that forum since I don't grow any veggies.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

They quoted you, lol!

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Guess I'll go over there and see what's up then! I don't know what they could have quoted since I don't grow veggies and don't generally comment on them because of that...I'm curious now! LOL

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

(grin) me neither but I was bored. Wish I could remember exactly which vegetable or which question..... tomatoes? Cukes? They thought you were a man!

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Lots of people think I'm a guy, I'm not sure why but I've had a number of people think that, I guess maybe my username sounds masculine! LOL I did go over there and I found the thread, they were talking about watering which is something I do know a little about.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

I went over when I saw you in latest posts, although I don't think I've said anything on that thread. Probably the ONLY thread I've managed to keep my mouth closed on.

I try never to assume I know people's gender, race, religion, sexual preference, etc. - that's what makes the internet wonderful and scary, both.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.