Printing an Excel database in WORD - anyone??

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

here's what i'm trying to do.... print a directory of home owners with contact info.
i've got all the data entered into a spread sheet, now i cant figure out how to get it all to print.

I know i can set it up by inserting the 'fields' ..... I used to be able to do this using the WORKS programs.... which at the time was very user friendly ... and i know i have done this for my christmas card list... but now, for the life of me i cant recall how to do this.l

I've tried "create Labels" and attempted "mail merge" -- but nothing is working.

A friend of mine suggested ACCESS ...but i honestly have never worked in that program before.

any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Terese

ps --- i most likely wont get to view responses until some time tomorrow, as i'm currently out of town and heading home tomorrow.

This thread has 12 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!