White Canna

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

i got some seeds from alice about a year and a half ago i finaly planted 2 they was called best of the whites paul

Thumbnail by phicks
Fountain, FL(Zone 8b)

Paul,
That is a pretty canna.
I recently traded for a white one (plant) and it has two new sprouts (one full leaf, now). I can't wait to see it bloom.
Jackie

Coal Center, PA(Zone 6a)

Very nice, Paul :-)
Thanks for the pix!

Aurora, CO(Zone 5b)

Never knew there were white cannas. That's beautiful. Paul.

Alba, TX(Zone 8a)

Gosh, what a good photo! You got the lighting just right. The leaf looks as good as the flower. Thanks for posting your photo. I enjoyed it.

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

Gorgeous ! How long did that take from seed?

I didn't know there were white cannas either, now I want one!

West Central, FL(Zone 9b)

Those are pretty Paul.....!!!!

Starkville, MS

Where can I buy a white one????

Shirleyd
Starkville, MS
Sept. 8, 2008

Crestview, FL

Shirley: I'm with you there, I want a white one too.
joy112854

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

it took 5 months from seed to flower heres the best site for cannas http://www.karcheskycanna.com/ Paul

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

, - thank you Paul, I'll definitely check it out

Crestview, FL

Does anyone who has a white canna lily want to trade a white canna lily rhizome for a Robert Kemp one, Yellow King Humbert or Cleopatra, or Wyoming orange one? I have a dozen of the four listed and would like to swap for a white one, as I have no white ones, or others that I don't have.
joy112854

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

if you can wait about a month ill be spliting mine up paul

Crestview, FL

Paul: Sure, maybe I could just store it away until you are ready for it? How do I do that?
joy112854

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

you dont need to trade me but ill be glad to give one to you paul

Crestview, FL

Paul: Wow, thanks so much. I just got 5 of my babies almost ready for the big bad flower bed, I grew these from seeds and they are looking quite healthy actually, have been surviving the outdoors lately too. Means they are ready I suppose, mother has to let them go now. But, I have two more to baby still and hopefully some more will pop up, doesn't look like; but who knows right? My rhizomes will be here in a few weeks and then if anyone wants to trade some for those that I don't have I'll be more than happy to do that. Do you have any Cleopatras? Wyoming Oranges? I'll gladly exchange a rhizome for some seed?
joy112854

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

georgous!!!

A white canna?? another plant on my want list!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.