Will Trade Beaded Jewelry for Houseplants/perrenials

Thomasboro, IL(Zone 5b)

I make beaded bracelets and necklaces and would love to trade for some seeds/plants!

We need some nice perrenials for around the house! Please feel free to contact me if I have anything you might be interested in and I will also be happy to send you something!!

I have a large burm that has butterfly bushes, mexican hats, tickseed, ornamental milkweed, four-o-clocks, bee balm and purple coneflowers.. but I had about 4 times as many weeds as I did flowers!!

We also had to rip out two very large gooseberry bushes. We have some columbine, purple irises, peonies, elderberries, a rosebush and some stargazer lillies along our fence.

Around the house we have some unknown bushes, hostas, a fern, some half dead bleeding hearts, more peonies, orange daylillies, a shrivled clematis, purple bearded iris and some white siberian iris.

WE HAVE LOTS OF BALD SPOTS!

Also, I have a few spider plant starts going inside the house!

I cannot wait to start planting! Unfortunately, August isn't the ideal time of the year to begin planting, so I will have to bide my time trying to figure out what cultivars I have growing and preparing the flowerbeds for fall. We need a truckload of fresh dirt for the berm and I need to lay down some landscape fabric and fresh mulch over everything...

Also, the japanese beetles have had a field day destroying plants!! They have just about killed some of the butterfly bushes and clematis.

Being a newbie here, I am hoping to learn some more about managing a nice flowerbed and starting some more tropical plants in the sunny bay window of my house.

I have mostly been making a wish list on Dave's Garden!!!
[HYPERLINK@davesgarden.com]

Karla
If you would like me to make something for you, just let me know :

color beads
length
kind of clasp (toggle, barrel/screw, magnetic, lobster, etc and color (silver/gold)
Material to string it on - tigertail/metal, beading thread, stretchy stuff, nylon/fishing line, etc...

If you have some of your own beads I can do that too!!

I will send you out the pattern to that bracelet too!!

I can also make dangle earrings!!! I have made a bunch for the local animal shelter and HIV/AIDS fundraisers in town...

Thumbnail by PinkysPlants
Thomasboro, IL(Zone 5b)

Just wanted to post a link of some of the stuff I have made. If you see something specific you are interested in, please let me know!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=9129478&albumID=2182962&imageID=45985538

Thumbnail by PinkysPlants
Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Your link isn't working what are you looking for? I have two grown daughters who love jewelry!!! Beads are great. Do you make choker type necklaces? I like the beads on the second from the bottom bracelet in the second picture. Do you make "fancy stuff." One of my daughters is getting married next year that would be great for her. I have some brown eyed susans, h. honeybells hostas, epimediums, route 66 daylilies, just take a look at my trades list see if there is anything that strikes your fancy. Thanks Ronna

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

I like the bottom of second love it the one different colors! Please email me what you like to trade for? Thanks....

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

Just found this thread and would be happy to send you a large envelope of seeds in trade for some jewelry. Interested? I will send a variety of seeds that are hardy for your area and some annuals too. Please let me know and I'll get it ready for you.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

I wonder if she is okay???? She never even posted since September. Just wondering. Ronna

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

i'll try dmailing her

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

yeah me too wondering about her no post here so hope she is ok.

Citra, FL(Zone 9a)

Maybe she got busy with the holidays...there was a post in November.

So...if you still need perennials, I have some for postage; I'd be happy to fill you a flat rate box.
:-)
Of course, I'd love to have an eyeglass holder made and I have lots of beads....:-)
+++thinking.

Vicksburg, MS(Zone 8a)

Pinky has a thread over in Plant Trading that she posted to on Oct 31. Maybe she forgot about this one. I made a trade with her and the jewelry was real nice (my granddaughter just loves it!). Hopefully 4paws is right that she just got busy with the holidays.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.