Want: Pansy Seed or Snapdragon Seed

North Richland Hills, TX(Zone 8a)

Can trade for postage, or possibly other seeds I've received in trade. I'm just a beginner, so I haven't ever harvested seeds of my own yet.

Greenbush, MI(Zone 4b)

Hello,

I have both of your wants, but is there any certain ones you want. Also, If you have anything to trade, let me know.

Keep in touch,

Carol

Hi Carol - is there any chance you could tell me what type you have of each? I'm not sure of the different types or colors available as I've never grown them before. I know I like the fall (red, orange, yellow) colors going into fall/winter. If you tell me what you have, maybe I can look them up & make a decision easier.

I noticed you have lavender in your "want" list - is that still up to date? I received some from another DG'er recently and would be happy to pass them along to you! If not (or in addition), I can dmail you a list of other seeds I have (all received in trades)...just let me know.

Thanks!!!
Jennifer

bump - does anyone else have more pansy or snapdragon seed they'd be willing to trade?

Coast range of, OR(Zone 8b)

I have some you can have - no trade needed - I'll have to get back to you this evening, though. I don't have the information now.

This is what my dragons look like. The are basically wild and the seeds are a mixed collection from all of the flowers. I've never sent out seeds before, how many are in a typical "trade". I don't have pansy seeds.

Thumbnail by got2Bgreen

Wow, those are pretty got2Bgreen. I'll take however many seeds you'd be willing to part with. I'm new to this too, and as far as I can tell there's no real standard as far as the number of seeds per trade (at least there's been no consistency in the few sets of seeds I've received from people). I heard 25 seeds is pretty common, but I think it depends on how prolific of a seed producer that type of plant is...

I'll dmail you my address & once you figure out how much postage is, I'd be happy to reimburse you.

Winterville, GA(Zone 8a)

got2bgreen,
I'm looking for Snapdragons and willing to trade with you. I have a lot of stuff listed in my tradelist, but not all of it is available at this time. We moved and I no longer have most of the plants listed and those are marked with the red X. I'm slowly rebuilding my new gardens with seeds that I was able to take with me or through trades. Check out the list and see if you want anything I have.

JoAnn

I went out and collected some of the seeds for trade. I have 5 bags of approximately 1/4 teaspoon each.

I'm sending them out to:

mgh
jenepat
rjones8194
frausnow

Did I miss anyone?

If you haven't already - d-mail me your address.

I'll have more seeds in the coming weeks too. These are loaded and most of the seed pods are not open yet. These will go out this week. Again, I don't want anything in trade - I have too many seeds to plant as is.

^_^

Winterville, GA(Zone 8a)

Thanks so much!
Shall I send you a couple of stamps or an SASBE?
JoAnn

Nope - got it covered.

Thanks though!

Just got back from the Post Office - they went out today.

Winterville, GA(Zone 8a)

Cheryl,
Got your seeds yesterday! Thanks so much...it's so sweet of you!

JoAnn

Pretoria, South Africa

Hi Cheryl,

I would love some of your seeds should you have more in future. Please let me kknow if I have anything you are interested in. Can even do a SASE.

Elsa

Wow! I've never sent anything to South Africa before. I have some seeds available now so if you D-mail me your address, I'll get them in the mail on Monday.

This message was edited Aug 23, 2008 10:33 PM

Do you want to hear something silly?

I have all of these snapdragons in the garden producing seeds by the thousands, so what did I do while at a friends house today? Gathered some of their snapdragon seeds!

Theirs are different from mine though, these are a very dark red with dark red leaves. I have dark red but they have the normal green leaves.

I'm a nut.

This message was edited Aug 23, 2008 10:34 PM

Pretoria, South Africa

Cheryl,

Thank you so much! Luckily we don't have any difficulty sending or receiving seed. I've mailed some all over the world, and so far so good, apart from two trades that never reached there destination.

Please let me know what you want in return.

Elsa

This message was edited Aug 24, 2008 4:01 PM

Elsa - Thanks for your address. I've copied it down and I'll mail these on Monday. You might want to edit your post and remove your address. It scares me to see someones address in such a public place like this.

^_^ Cheryl

Pretoria, South Africa

Thanks Cheryl, will do...

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.