Willing to trade for banana seeds

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Looking to give growing banana from seed a whirl. I have plenty of plants already but I would like to add to my garden & the pup's are very slow to come this year I only had 2 new pups out of over 11 plants that are mature & very established. I may have planted them too close together. Anyways I would like to trade for the most variety of plants I can. I have canna seeds, some palm seeds & lots of Velutina plants I could offer in trade. Let me know what you can offer & what you need in return or I can always entertain seeds for postage.

Thanks,
BIll

email bdollarbill@yahoo.com

Thumbnail by bdollarbill
Central Texas, TX(Zone 8b)

Bill, I'm sending you an e-mail.

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

I have some Brugmasia I could trade?

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Still trying to figure out WTTF. ?? Willing to trade for?

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Yes its short for willing to trade for, I am member of several other foums its pretty common short text, sorry for any confusion, I wouldn't use the other meaning. Although I am from NC & they actually issued license plates this year caused quite a stir.

Bill

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

LOL.

Now that I think of that I would would think thats funny to have on your plate.

SC had a problem plate last year can't remember the problem but it got some people all whipped up.

There's a boat on Hilton Head with they name Fook Yew, LOL. It's like a 50-60 boat in a harbor and there is no missing the name on it.

Richmond, VA(Zone 7b)

So, your post means that you are looking for more variety of bannana seeds and have other plants (or seeds?) that you are willing to offer in exchange?

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Yes looking for plants or seeds..

BH

's-Gravenhage, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

I'm looking for banana seeds too! Any variety will do!

Marysville, CA(Zone 9a)

Im also looking for banana seeds or starts also
I have some plant starts or seeds to trade
some Herbs and Flowers and even a couple of tree seeds to trade

Thank You
Lavender

zone 9
N Calif

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

For those who are also looking for seeds, please start a separate thread with your request to avoid confusion.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.